MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem ist the lockscreen itself. As you can see from my picture I don't have the icon in the right upper corner.
Normally you have an icon there were you can choose, delete and change the pictures from wallpaper Carusel

photo upload

Take a look at the second picture I attached. Here you can see the icon I mean. Normally you have this icon and click on it to change, choose or delete

photo upload

So is it a bug or the new behavior of wallpaper Carusel?

On chines MIUI rom the icon is still available

Gesendet von meinem MI 5s mit Tapatalk
Wallpaper carousel icon in the upper right corner removed officially. Not a bug...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

reuploaded 7.6.15 works fine on mi4c. Only problem you fix problems faster as i can download, flash and test ;-)
Great work guys

i see. but look, these are beta roms. if you are even afraid to install a new one maybe it would be better to stay with ota updates and be happy. just saying..

Reactions: dogiex
I'm inexperienced. I just asked a question: I already have 7.6.15 but there is a problem with the carousel background. Can I reinstall the 7.6.15 reloaded yesterday?
of course you can, feel free to flash. if the bug is still there it will be fixed during the next releases. thats what it's all about.

The problem ist the lockscreen itself. As you can see from my picture I don't have the icon in the right upper corner.
Normally you have an icon there were you can choose, delete and change the pictures from wallpaper Carusel

photo upload

Take a look at the second picture I attached. Here you can see the icon I mean. Normally you have this icon and click on it to change, choose or delete

photo upload

So is it a bug or the new behavior of wallpaper Carusel?

On chines MIUI rom the icon is still available

Its not a bug right icon You have! I see! Left icon you can choose in option, allways was there option
Setting- lock screen and lock -lock screen shortcuts and left and right click app and choose and on....
4fb4ef6042d0d5b39660110c668872d6.jpg

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

please try the things you are supposed to do and stop spamming for gods sake. if you don't know how to handle your phone try to look for someone who can. thank you very much.
I agreen with you.
Several dozen of his same expression at this time, the same question ....

Reactions: Mario1944
Ingbrzy can i try with the refreshed update or the problem remains?
How many time are you same ask in this thread? You keep asking and complaining, everyone already knows that you do not work.Did you do that @ingbrzy said to You? No! So how do you want them to fix it?

If you dont know how do buglog or clean flash than why you install a roms?

Steps:
1. Do this what say to You ingbrzy - log from bug and send to him.
2. Clean cache wallpaper carousell
3. Wipe cache and dalvik in twrp!
4. Set a defaukt theme! Wallpaper carousel work only on default.
5. Turn on and configure caroussel.

6.If that not help, do flash with miflash on fastboot rom last china dev for your phone.
Flash twrp. Install xiaomi.eu from twrp and try again!

7. If all tips not help wait for next friday update, maybe they fix problem..

8. Please stop spam and do mess on this thread!

Done your facts ... I'm inexperienced and asking for information does not cost anything
Ask once or 2 or do what you asked You admin is ok, but writing the same every few minutes is already spam and making a mess of topic. We all can read and see your post, you do not have to post it 40 times in the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not a bug right icon You have! I see! Left icon you can choose in option, allways was there option
Setting- lock screen and lock -lock screen shortcuts and left and right click app and choose and on....
4fb4ef6042d0d5b39660110c668872d6.jpg

You mean a totally different thing. It's not regarding the icons on the bottom. Anyway we already gut the answer for this problem

Reactions: zeork
I'm inexperienced and the procedure you've shown me does not know how to perform it. Can I try to reinstall the update they uploaded yesterday?
Please go to faq and read many times how install stock rom, how install a customs and how do basic works with miui. On xiaomi.eu and en.miu.com are many faq about that...

I did not understand anything

Hi, new to Xiaomi but used to flash my Samsung Note II when it was new so know a little about flashing ROMS. If you didn't understand his step by step guide this might simply be too difficult for you. The first step is to read all guides available on the forum and if you don't understand how to do it then, then you read again until you do understand.

And maybe the most important thing when venturing into the unknown, like flashing ROMS for example, is to NOT BE AFRAID, you can't expect everyone to hold your hand every step of the way. Just realize that you won't destroy your phone and you will be ok, and if you still think you might destroy your phone, then you have to decide if flashing is worth the risk for you or not. Asking questions is good if you have a little problem and need confirmation you are on the right track, but it seems you have already asked if it's ok to flash this new version again and the answer is yes. If it doesn't solve your problem you have to wait for a new ROM, or go back to the last ROM you had that was working for you.

It's like someone trying to explain on paper how to drive a car, either you understand what they are saying and you do it or you don't understand and if you don't, then you have to read more guides on how to drive a car before trying it. But no one is going to make you feel safe driving the car by saying it's ok to drive on a forum. You have to actually try it out for yourself, if it works, then ok, if it doesn't, you go back to your bicycle and try to learn more by watching videos on how to drive and reading more guides. Same thing here, you need to do more research if you are not sure exactly how something is done, asking questions is a shortcut, like reading the answers in the back of your math book in school, you won't learn as much that way. You learn by actually doing, and maybe you will make mistakes, but then you wwill learn not to do it that way the next time. :)

The rebuilt and reuploaded 7.6.15 gemini is fabulous. Not only the automated tasks fixed and useless red envelope replaced to game speed booster but the wallpaper carousel also seems to be fixed because it doesn't stop changing the wallpapers on the lock screen at me...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dmytro Gumenkov
I have Redmi Note 4X with unlocked bootloader and latest developer rom. Its not passing safetynet.

Im downloading this rom now. Can your rom pass safetynet CTS profile + basic integrity? Please help me with magisk.

there is a bug in MI5s Nougat, if you start a voip call (skype,telegram,whatsapp...) there is no audio and after that there is no audio in any app. here is the log: (remove spaces please)
pastebin .com/TSe3U3Hc

the problem occurs after clean flash
Same for me

Sorry, I lost something, how come this new upload 17/6/17 of almost all models? I have helium, what changes essentially? thanks!

ok i found

All 7.6.15 / 7.6.14 REUPLOADED
- Chinese envelope in Security app replaced by Game speed boost
- Fixed Automated tasks starting

miMax helium - last weekly (^_-)

Last edited:
Can anyone access emergency broadcast menu from settings??? It is present in search, but I cannot access it, and when I go to the location of that sub menu, it is not there.
And I receive annoying emergency broadcast signals....

Thanks for developing but i didn't like it. I'm using Redmi Note 4X.

If you accept criticism:
- I didn't like apps icons (like chrome, play store)
- No VoLTE setting (this is too important function)
- Safetynet doesn't pass with and without magisk. So can't find netflix etc. on google play and use snapchat.
- I like 6 toggles on notify area.
- But can't able to close unnecessary search function on notify area.
- Has tooooo little lags on apps like play store.
- When setting brightness, notify area auto closes.
- Can't remove (without root) mi remote

Do you suggest to update my MI5 or is this ROM having problems, especially for battery? I'm on 7.5.11, which at the moment seems the best

Status
Not open for further replies.