MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I found a bug: fingerprint sensor.
Only touch the sensor with any finger, the phone does fully unlocked. Jumps loockscreen.
Issue also in 7.6.8 and 7.6.15 on mido (redmi note 4x)

regards

Mi5S
Power saving mode does not work, the CPU frequency does not drop to 2000 as it was in previous firmware
THPPLGeEbnc.jpg
mk7I34uKV3E.jpg

Hello

If you already have Xiaomi eu stable and want to upgrade to xiaomi eu last dev you just need to use the updater app or install by TWRP. No need to wipe anything. Upgrade between same ROMs a drity flash works well. I'm also a mi5s owner and did this today without problems.

Just make sure you have the last oficial TWRP.

Regards

Hi! Interesting!

Can the "Updater" method to be used for my Mi Max 2 running eu rom 8.5.1.0, to update to MIMAX2 7.6.15 Beta in this way too?

Last edited:
D
Could someone please guide me in updating my current ROM? I'm currently running the Xiaomi EU 7.6.10 on my Mi5. I wish to update to the latest beta ROM. How do I go about updating the ROM? Is it done through TWRP or using the updater app by selecting the update zip package.
Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
Download latest rom. Go to updater app. Choose reboot to recovery. Install rom.zip.
Clear cache and dalvik. Reboot to system.
Enjoy

REDMI 4X (santoni) If install this ROM based on Android 7.1.2 over the Android 6.0.1 ROM, I lose bootloader unlock and root rights?

D

Download latest rom. Go to updater app. Choose reboot to recovery. Install rom.zip.
Clear cache and dalvik. Reboot to system.
Enjoy

Can I do the same from eu rom Stable 8.5.10 (Nuogat) to eu rom Beta 7.6.15 (Nuagat) on my Mi Max 2?

no , i mean , i want to change the method and make it like to receive automatic update from the updater app what should i do ?
If you want official OTA update you must flash official developer rom or stable with mi flash tool. If you have customa recovery no OTA update.
I think it is clear.

Reactions: YungM
If you want official OTA update you must flash official developer rom or stable with mi flash tool. If you have customa recovery no OTA update.
I think it is clear.
thank you for the information.
i thought the Stable ROM from this website could receive OTA updates.

REDMI 4X (santoni) If install this ROM based on Android 7.1.2 over the Android 6.0.1 ROM, I lose bootloader unlock and root rights?

Nope..!!
Just backup your current rom.
Wipe cust, data, cache and delvik/art.
Flash nougat rom, flash supersu (optional), disable verify, then reboot to the new rom. Reboot once again after first reboot.
Good luck

Couple of issues on my Mi Max. Alarm clock doesn't ring, but I think this may have been around for a while. And today, the only way I could switch off the GPS was by re-booting..

Status
Not open for further replies.