MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since some weeks i'm having battery drain when screen is off caused by ttyHS0 wakelock that keeps the device awake causing it to go in deep sleep for less than 2%. Here there are the BBS screenshots and the dump file. Do someone knows how to solve it?
3003f95b28390cab5fa5212b2feba482.jpg
4d610945796789c3dd8d0a46747c3d22.jpg
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/594830f11a7fb/BetterBatteryStats-2017-06-19_221327764.txt

Device: Mi4S (aqua)
Language: Italian

Tried 2 times the reuploaded version of HMNOTE4X rom (little bit different size from the 7.6.15 first version) and stop on the first screen of boot.. TWRP 3.1.1.0 stop loading rom, restart and reflash first version that seems ok.... what's wrong with the reuploaded version?

Still no edit Wallpaper Carousel in the lockscreen (on the top right) in this version?
I can't save them :'(

When I press and hold the start button on my Xiaomi Mi 5S, Google Now does not open, even if this option is selected in the settings. Instead of opening Google Now, nothing happens.

Mipad2 stable rom 8.5.1 release, thank you, i Will try it as soon as possible

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

tried flashing on my Mi5s+ and it fails on "unmount of /cust failed: no such volume ". I tried rebooting and official TWRP says "no operating system".

I'm currently on lineage.

Thanks

edit: I'm using F2FS for cache and data.

Settings > Installed apps > Defaults > Assist & Voice input > Assist app > Google (Default)
I've put Google now as startup app. Done that option. Reboot. For now is work the "OK google"

Edit: only thing now is that my Google girl voice doesnt speak to me. As I ask for weather. But does say nothing.
Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

I've put Google now as startup app. Done that option. Reboot. For now is work the "OK google"

Edit: only thing now is that my Google girl voice doesnt speak to me. As I ask for weather. But does say nothing.

Ok Google girl does not speak too much. She mainly just writes the answers but there are many questions where she verbally answer (eg. "What is your name"). Try to ask her this question and you will see ;) . It is not ROM related but Google app. I use OK Google a lot work fine in our ROM....

Reactions: dogiex
Hi. I'm new here. What a wonderful community, thank you for your roms and guides.

I'm deleting my Redmi Note 2 Prime completely. I would like to install a stable ROM. Last version was released in March, 2017. Do you expect a new version to be released anytime soon? Thanks in advance. Gilad.

Ok Google girl does not speak too much. She mainly just writes the answers but there are many questions where she verbally answer (eg. "What is your name"). Try to ask her this question and you will see ;) . It is not ROM related but Google app. I use OK Google a lot work fine in our ROM....
I'm using as Google now? I don't?

If I say OK Google... What's the weather. Then it shows me the weather but normally on my other phone she's says thats raining on my city.

Hope you understand. I'm not using Google Assistant. At least it does appear to be.

Thanks a lot for the update. Running good so far.
The only thing I dislike is the fact, that there are many untranslated strings.
I am a german user and many strings are displayed in English.
Does the german transation team have problems somehow? Lack of time? Other problems?

Thanks a lot for the update. Running good so far.
The only thing I dislike is the fact, that there are many untranslated strings.
I am a german user and many strings are displayed in English.
Does the german transation team have problems somehow? Lack of time? Other problems?
report it to german repository to get it fixed..

Status
Not open for further replies.