MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great updates.... But i noticed that time stamp in photo, the size is a bit big and in filter mode it is small (like stock rom).
And if can add DT2W it is better..
Mi5c...
Thanks for this forum as i having mobile data problem(speed low) using distributor rom.
This rom is just too awesome..
A Big Thumb Up for this Forum...

Mi5s... Gmail notifications are still reduced to e.g. "1 new mail" instead of really showing a preview of the content of the mail. I cannot find any settings to change that. Permissions seem to be OK. Problem was introduced with Android 7 last week.

Hello nice update, but I cant turn of the data usage once enabled. I set the value to "0" but nothing happend.

Solution:
Settings -> All Apps -> Security -> Storage -> clear Data

Last edited:
I already read the previous posts before asking. HMPRO appears in the list but Download does not appear. I'll be looking bad. Could you help me or just give me lessons? Thank you.
No you did not. Read the post #2 again.

Flashed all fine, thanks!
Finally my mi5 with portuguese :D
Every time I want to install a new weekly release, do I need to wipe something or just flash?

Cannot install certificate with attach error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-16-13-04-54-000_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-16-13-04-54-000_com.miui.bugreport.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 638
flashed on mi4c and all is good until now. Very happy with Wlan akku drain is reduced since last two builds.
Big Thanks

Reactions: miszku
Wipe cache and dalvik. If you have any problem then factory reset
No need wipe cache and dalvik...

I miss HM3 ROM or am I wrong?
Thanks for your job.
Read second post in this thread. Hm3 have susspended like many xiaomi phones update to 12 august.

Carousel background for mix error message. Is it just my problem?

Work fine, if on your phone work bad than do factory reset or miflash.

Redmi note 2??

Why you not read a second post in this thread or thread about suspended many update for phones to 12 august?
Rn2 is a list with suspende update.
Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Thanks !

But where is the update for the Mi Pad 3, i have see nothing in your description about this device :/

For mix. Background menu, fault message carousel background
Only you have this problem. Problem is your settings. Do factory reset(wipe all) or do flash_ all in miflash.

And why you write same 10 post in few minutes in this thread? Why you spam?

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Hi,
I've a Mi5 that i use with 2 two different sim TIM and VF Italy.
I want to know if it is possible to see if the smartphone goes to 4g+ and not 4g using Vodafone SIM.
I see only LTE string but is it possible to see 4g or 4g+ to identify the network?

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.