MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody tried Xposed?

Do NOT update if you have Xposed and you're on a Marshmallow based ROM.

My Mi5s Plus went through the first Nougat Xiaomi.Eu update but I forgot I had Xposed so I tried to flash it without realising Xposed doesn't work on Nougat yet. It didn't boot loop but Xposed modules stopped.

The update performance wise was EXCELLENT so I might update without Xposed for now.. until it supports Nougat.

Luckily I had a backup on my phone to reset it back to Marshmallow with all my files in tact.

Reactions: Gopnik
Do NOT update if you have Xposed and you're on a Marshmallow based ROM.

My Mi5s Plus went through the first Nougat Xiaomi.Eu update but I forgot I had Xposed so I tried to flash it without realising Xposed doesn't work on Nougat yet. It didn't boot loop but Xposed modules stopped.

The update performance wise was EXCELLENT so I might update without Xposed for now.. until it supports Nougat.

Luckily I had a backup on my phone to reset it back to Marshmallow with all my files in tact.
on the new update when you get a whatsapp message when non system notification sound defined, it sounds the sound you chose or only vibrate?

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

The suspension of the updates is understandable. What I don't understand is the device's descrimination. This is disappointing move from Xiaomi.

Enviado do meu Redmi 4 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: Roshid C
Hi,
I've a Mi5 that i use with 2 two different sim TIM and VF Italy.
I want to know if it is possible to see if the smartphone goes to 4g+ and not 4g using Vodafone SIM.
I see only LTE string but is it possible to see 4g or 4g+ to identify the network?

Best Regards
Not really, unless someone implements that the distinction is reported by the cell tower. Check your carriers cell towers on what frequency they offer 4G+ (or LTE-A), then check with an cell tower lookup app on which cell you're on and if it's 4G+.

Or rather use the time for something productive.

I can't install it on my Mi5S, the Zip signature verification fails. I download the zip two times, from different mirrors, once from the phone and once from the PC, what's wrong with it?
untick the signatture verification box in TWRP while installing..

Hi,
I've a Mi5 that i use with 2 two different sim TIM and VF Italy.
I want to know if it is possible to see if the smartphone goes to 4g+ and not 4g using Vodafone SIM.
I see only LTE string but is it possible to see 4g or 4g+ to identify the network?

Best Regards
Root it and use network guru

Ok thanks The section of my cell phone was hidden. I do not have the fluency to read English. Excuse me if I made him lose his temper.
I haven't lost any temper, no need to blame me. Just guided you to right direction. ;)

I can't install it on my Mi5S, the Zip signature verification fails. I download the zip two times, from different mirrors, once from the phone and once from the PC, what's wrong with it?
I am about to flash it.. What recovery you are on?

Status
Not open for further replies.