MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can see, no redmi note 2 beta this week.
Which is good, because battery life on WiFi is befuddling me and I want to test it further: 2 hours gaming and still 50% left, must be a bug!
(Battery life on mobile data is still terrible, though xD)

MI5S file is corrupted! I almost brick my phone. After try the instalation by updater was to fast, the phone rebot and open the recovery mode! I tried instal by recovery but say that the file is corrupted! I downloaded the file twice, so the problem is the file.

Fix that please
Trying to update from 7.6.8 but getting always ZIP file corrupted in TWRP. I downloaded ROM several times from different mirrors but no luck. Never experienced it before. Any suggestions are welcome, thanks.
PS.: Mi 5s
The update file for Mi Note 2 is corrupt. I've tried downloading it 5 times and TWRP always fails. Please reupload it.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
The files are most probably just fine. The updater is bugged in N so: download file, reboot to recovery(instead of choose package) and flash from twrp(install, select file.zip and swipe to approve)

Reactions: strumbol and zmajdk
MiMix 6/256GB
TWRP version used the last 2 times doesn't work with this update. After having started TWRP the display freezes and cannot be used. Do we need a modified TWRP version again?? Thanks in advance!

Hi, for some reason I tried to downgrade my system on minote lte, for safety I done a backup in TWRP recovery. Of course after the downgrade the system crashed, I tried factory reset with the idea that anyway I will restore the data from nand. Backup with titanium. But it didn't work at all, I tried different settings without any success. Then I boot in recovery, restored everything and flash the last Rom. Everything is fine, but is there any way to make titanium to restore from nand backup, I mean that it can extract from TWRP backup and restore the data? It says that the tâche us finished but nothing appears on the phone.

The files are most probably just fine. The updater is bugged in N so: download file, reboot to recovery(instead of choose package) and flash from twrp(install, select file.zip and swipe to approve)
But I already did that, and have Red line saying that the file is corrupt

Enviado do meu MI 5s através de Tapatalk

Reactions: Nuno Ferreira
Some owner of a Mi Max 32 gb can tell me if it is there the opcion to switch Volte on/off ?

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

I have a issue with Google Photos when app request access to SD card (for modify or delete photo). After click ALLOW app is crashing. Photo didn't remove form SD card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-16-19-59-15-421_com.google.android.apps.photos.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-16-19-59-15-421_com.google.android.apps.photos.png
    302.3 KB · Views: 451
But I already did that, and have Red line saying that the file is corrupt

Enviado do meu MI 5s através de Tapatalk
Did you try updater first? If there was "decrypting file" and reboot prompt the file is removed and the "decrypted" data is corrupt for twrp. Just download again, reboot to recovery and flash

Reactions: Mario1944
ive bought one mi5 from gearbest. its android 6.0.1. after unlock bootloader can i install lasteste twrp and flash lasteste xiaomi.eu rom?

because it says there that i need to move to one 6.0 rom then to install android 7.

Yeah saw it, anyways, anyone have issues with usb/pc data transferring?

It all works as in mtp is installed fine on pc, Redmi note shows up on portable devices but it gives error when. Transferring files..
Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

those who got Wallpaper Carousel FC, please post a log! and which language are you using.. try set EN..
The problem for me, MI5s device, is not a error message. I can enable wallpaper Carusel and also can select the different subscription. Also the pictures changes after some time. The problem is I can't change or choose a picture directly on the lockscreen as before. The icon at the top right corner is not available. (A circle with four dots, if I remember right)

So that's the wallpaper Carusel problem for me (MI5s and also Redmi 4 pro, German language)

Gesendet von meinem MI 5s mit Tapatalk

I cannot post anymore in the 7.6.10 post, but did anyone get a slow opening of the apps and for example, WhatsApp conversations? I believe it's slower than 7.5.11 I had before. There will be no further update for Redmi Pro in the coming months... I believe I should go back.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

There is no Global Beta or China Beta ROM 7.6.15 public released for Redmi 4X. And here exists. How is possible if it is based on China Rom?
However I installed and all is well :)

Because in this forum, we have Mr. einstein (ingbrzy), and he is genius :D

i am installed too and all is well..
just info: vibrate on type is to high, when i change setting to Light.
thanks for the devs from this forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-17-01-59-15-845_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-17-01-59-15-845_com.android.settings.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
why audio equilizer does not work in mi5s?????? in this patch also doesn't work.. so what changed? the revision ?

Status
Not open for further replies.