MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Device: Mi Max 2

I CANNOT DIAL IN or OUT via my service provider: China Telecom, but mobile data is working!o_Oo_O
After updating from official China ROM V8.5.10.0(NDDCNED) to EU MIUI 8.6 7.6.8 or 7.6.15, I CANNOT DIAL IN or OUT, when I flash black to official China ROM, DIALING function is still not working!!!

I need to use another SIM card to connect and trigger the DIALING function correctly, and then replace the SIM card to my own one, it can work again!

I'm pretty sure that this ROM has modified some band related files so that I'm experiencing this issue.

If I have free time, I would compare the difference between two ROM and help other people to solve this issue.:)

Now, I flash the official China ROM and wait for the you guys to fix it, hope you guys see this post.:p

I can't install it on my Mi5S, the Zip signature verification fails. I download the zip two times, from different mirrors, once from the phone and once from the PC, what's wrong with it?
Don't start the update via the updater app. Simple boot into recovery without to start the update process. Then you can use the zip to install.

Gesendet von meinem MI 5s mit Tapatalk

Weather app didnt't refresh auto in past 7.6.10. Does is have fixed in this update?

can't update from 7.6.8, phone reboots after decrypting and starts into recovery mode but no action there.
MI5s

EDIT: update via twrp worked.

Last edited:
MI5S file is corrupted! I almost brick my phone. After try the instalation by updater was to fast, the phone rebot and open the recovery mode! I tried instal by recovery but say that the file is corrupted! I downloaded the file twice, so the problem is the file.

Fix that please

Last edited:
As I know, in 7.0, the phone can change dpi in setting
But in Mi5S plus, I did not see dpi change option in display setting, only text size

those who got Wallpaper Carousel FC, please post a log! and which language are you using.. try set EN..

Reactions: minotavros
Hi there, I'm kind of new here.

I already have the 8.6 - 7.6.8/10 version MIUI.eu installed, how do I update it to this new one without losing any of my apps/data? (like Internet Banking Token, etc).

There is no Global Beta or China Beta ROM 7.6.15 public released for Redmi 4X. And here exists. How is possible if it is based on China Rom?
However I installed and all is well :)

Reactions: Haahaaah
All is fine. Thanks to the tram! Mi4c 16gb french

Envoyé de mon Mi-4c en utilisant Tapatalk

well, this is just suggestion, we know that the PIN to unlock the phone just up to 4 digits PIN, can you make some modification so we can use more than 4 digit PIN? I know we can use password for this, but i still prefer PIN GUI to unlock the phone.

I need more than 4 digits PIN to add my office email since there is the policy for email to have 6 digits PIN for the security,

just suggestion.

Trying to update from 7.6.8 but getting always ZIP file corrupted in TWRP. I downloaded ROM several times from different mirrors but no luck. Never experienced it before. Any suggestions are welcome, thanks.
PS.: Mi 5s

Hi ! i have some problem on this build (at all Xiaomi.eu) its MPdecision, when phone going to sleep and then wake up, 2 cores of big cluster still sleeping and never come up until reboot. its really big problem cuz with this bug AnTuTu shows me 148 000 and after reboot (or manual manipulations via EXkernel Manager) shows me normally 150000+. please guys fix it!

Hi ! i have some problem on this build (at all Xiaomi.eu) its MPdecision, when phone going to sleep and then wake up, 2 cores of big cluster still sleeping and never come up until reboot. its really big problem cuz with this bug AnTuTu shows me 148 000 and after reboot (or manual manipulations via EXkernel Manager) shows me normally 150000+. please guys fix it!

Omfg -2000 Antutu points from prev score! EVERYONE! Stop the press! Call the pope... jk man but really? Seriously? Antutu scores??? That wakelock might be a more pressing issue yes but ftloG man -2000 Antutu are so marginally insignificant there's nothing wrong with your SoC, just the app. It tends to do that on a regular basis.

Reactions: Mario1944
The update file for Mi Note 2 is corrupt. I've tried downloading it 5 times and TWRP always fails. Please reupload it.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

I gotta mi5s , and this time, is the first time that I push to update, select package, but before phone did the rest I had not to push anything, now, open twrp waiting me. what should I push on twrp? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.