MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy and all the Develper in this case,
So first one thank you very much for this Beta Version, i test it for my Redmi 4X.....Sorry when i ask now, so maybe you can say when is coming approximately the Full-Version (Stable-Version) ?

Last edited:
Mi5s plus, firmware 7.6.17 (nougat)
How to change dpi display? I rooted and used "Texdroier_Dpi" but it does not change

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

I ve a redmi note 4 mido.

This text is for my equipment? Thanks.

"For Redmi NoteW installation, follow this Guide for repartition your internal storage...
otherwise you will get bootloop and cry to your pillow..!"
No!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Each time after updating i got video recording settings restored to HD quality (but it was set to 4K before update). All other settings are kept, problem repeats on every update.

Each time after updating i got video recording settings restored to HD quality (but it was set to 4K before update). All other settings are kept, problem repeats on every update.

This bug is present in Miui rom's for 2 years now. I'm gllad you dicovered it.
On official MIUI forum in BUGS section there are threads reporting this bug. You should post there, supporting the guys who reported.

Thanks team. Working pretty good on MiNote Pro. Just one issue: on a lock screen with carousel can't find the icon to change picture.

I noticed something when recording is set to 4K video the picture is zoomed, its more like software stabilization like or idk its more zoomed on 4k than full hd the fov is a little bit smaller. Thats on Mi5 please confirm on other devices or is it even a bug

Reactions: wysless
Maybe you all call me dumb and blind but :

I cant see any Info about HM4pro.
In first post and update info I cant see anything about it.

Can someone give the answer why it is not released? Please?
Read second post. Or any other answer to same question... Redmi Dev Roms temporarily suspended until august.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 4 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: trustkill
Finita la comedia...
I don't belive that Xiaomi will ever make any update for suspended models. Promise to continue update them in August is just the way to avoid displeasure of consumers. Goodbye Xiaomi...

Finita la comedia...
I don't belive that Xiaomi will ever make any update for suspended models. Promise to continue update them in August is just the way to avoid displeasure of consumers. Goodbye Xiaomi...
Why do you say this? What elements do you have to prove that? Model which rom have been suspended are many, some out of production for years, some new models in production, and in fact some that have been suspended so many times because of serious bug, and i think that is better to not release bugged rom, and wait to solve more bugs and release a good rom later.

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

I mean automated task still removed officially from official MIUI builds. @ingbrzy got it back for us, so it is unique xiaomi.eu feature from now...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I see, i have automated tasks but... When i set hour, minute and tasks dont work anyway :/ My old task is ON but dont work too. Can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.