MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to developer options, scroll down and you will see.

You mixing the things...that is "Turn on MIUI optimization" and it is the option to disable MIUI optimization and not the option to disable screen-off animation. Disable MIUI optimization has no effect to screen-off animation at all...

Hi. May i know the name of your theme please? Looks nice. thanks

I am using default theme I just changed the home screen wallpaper and the weather clock widget. I can share with you if you like...

I am a bit confused, I have a Redmi Note 4 Global 4/64 Snapdragon 625 added. Now is written everywhere that this is operated with Android 6. Why is Android 7 for this device (mido) offered, or is that a write error or ROM which I need for my Redmi Note 4?

I'm Italian, sorry for my English. The hotspot function does not work. The computer that connects to internet with the hotspot function fails to resolve the DNS. Can you help me ?

I am a bit confused, I have a Redmi Note 4 Global 4/64 Snapdragon 625 added. Now is written everywhere that this is operated with Android 6. Why is Android 7 for this device (mido) offered, or is that a write error or ROM which I need for my Redmi Note 4?
No android 6 for your device (mido). It has android 7.

Carousel in my mi5 doesn't work. I don't have force close, just not working. I choose the option but I've got the wallpaper lock screen instead of carousel lock screen.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

You mixing the things...that is "Turn on MIUI optimization" and it is the option to disable MIUI optimization and not the option to disable screen-off animation. Disable MIUI optimization has no effect to screen-off animation at all...
Nothing mixed,here you can see it:

f26c762c383b759726ae4dc5c6b89d0a.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Nothing mixed,here you can see it:

f26c762c383b759726ae4dc5c6b89d0a.jpg

Yeah ofc but those kill all the animation effect on the entire system. As I said before no dedicated option to disable screen off animation effect...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah ofc but those kill all the animation effect on the entire system. As I said before no dedicated option to disable screen off animation effect...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Right,options are for the entire system animations, regards.

Reactions: graw2
I was able to get to the menu by clicking on the notification

Yeah currently that's the only way in case of devices which stuck at update 7.6.8...Anyway Automated tasks feature is already available again in Xiaomi.eu releases since update 7.6.15

Enable split-screen/multiwindow feature in any MIUI 8 NOUGAT device without root!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Found on reddit, don't have MIUI 8 Nougat on my device, so could not test!

Greetings, a question for Mi5s owners...since i have updated my phone to the Nougat sometimes people are unable to reach me via a phone call. This happens randomly during the day, even a SMS with a missed call notification is arriving with a big delay. Network signal is very good, sometimes rebooting isn't helping and I m forced to wipe cache/dalvik but this is only a temporary solution.
Didn't anyone else had this issue or it just me?

Thanks

Hi,

how do I get rid of the "Notice: To open the Music tab, Double Tap on the Clock. * To open the Camera App, Tap on..." that apears on the lockscreen?

@ingbrzy ?

Thank you very much!

Reactions: LEVRAGUE
I' m sorry to ask this here, but where can I download the EU rom for Redmi Note 4 3/64 Mediatek?
I already have nikel TWRP file and I' m looking how to unlock bootloader.
But wich rom should I download?

Hope can using back calendar have Chinese calendar, because i'm user Taiwan.
Redmi 4X Android 7.0 Google App (Google Search) can't open. Just can open Google App (Google Voice Search) only, hope can fix it. Thanks you !
I love EU Rom, clearing and smooth :DD

Mi5s plus
Chrome crashing always. Even I enable all permission
Hope it will be fixed in new released today

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.