MIUI 8.6 7.6.22/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked for help today and nobody gave me a hand. I accidentally deleted the backgrounds of carusel application. How can i do it for recharging them? I have already reinstalled the update but nothing. thank you
3 ways when you uninstall a app:
a) Reinstall xiaomi.eu roms without any wipes.
b) Find and unpack wallpaper carousel from rom file(zip xiaomi.eu or system installed rom on phone) and install on this phone.
c) Do flash with use miflash(flash_all), install twrp and xiaomi.eu again. Dont restore apps and data apps, just install new("fresh") if you have problems/issues example like You with wallpaper carousel.

2 ways for problems with apps example not good work or FC's:

a) Go to settings phone-app settings-installed. Search app with problems, clik on this app, and clean cache and data(dont uninstall). Restart to twrp and do wipe cache and dalvik/art. Reboot to system.
b) Do flash on miflash(fastboot(tgz) roms not recovery rom (zip) file with phone on fastboot mode with option flash_all. Install on fastboot mode phone a twrp, reboot to twrp, copy and paste rom to phone and install on twrp.
Dont restore apps and cache apps from backup, because if you have problem you restore with this problem.
Install fresh apps from apk or google play.

If you have still issue do:
Bugreport and send @ingbrzy.

Here is file apk from my mi5c android 7.1.2 (china dev) wallpaper caroussel.
Download and try install, if not work try apk from xiaomi.eu rom.

https://megawrzuta.pl/download/ebec4b2a3ceff9301b959bf6c7e52187.html

If you still not understand how install deleted app or how try fixed a bug/issue you must give a phone to the person with more knowledge or who knows how to do or reads carefully what we writes, does not repeat the same question dozens of times, and reads tutorials and learns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: honser77
[Quote = "GiusRiver81 post: 374330, membro: 176.072"] [/ QUOTE]

What does it mean to reinstall without wipes? No wipe cache dalvik?
Yes. Read all steps and choose a one way, when not work try another.
When we do update(not downgrade) or we reinstall rom we dont need any wipes. When we dowgrade to older rom we must do wipe data. If you have problem we can do wipe cache and dalvik, but this probably not help delete issue, but we can try.
If you dont have bugs, issue on your site and do only update or reinstall no need any wipes.

After I unload it in which phone book I have to put it?
This is apk! Copy to phone and click a file and install.
I have question to you.
Why you buy a xiaomi phones or you install a xiaomi.eu rom when you dont have any knowlege about android, phones etc?
Buy samsung, sony or another brand without any update and use normally phone...
Second think, install a global rom stable and stay on it.

I understand that it is the apk file. But where do I copy it on the phone?
Anywere to the Phone internal or external storage. It doesnt matter.if you still have issues please open a new thread and stop spaming here

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 4X mit Tapatalk

It has still many problems on Mi Mix. I will go back to last android 6... (7.5.4._v8-6.0).
Maybe i will update a half year later.

It has to be noted with capital letters (sorry if it's mentioned but I haven't seen it) that Xposed does not work with MIUI 8.6. My Redmi 3s got stuck on MI logo after I flashed it and I now have to downgrade. So no more betas for me, that's the end of the road until the situation is resolved. Please make a note of this on first page, it seems that MIUI 8.6 uses some files from Nougat and Xposed is not supported on Nougat yet.
This is not an Xposed forum!

Screenshot_2017-06-24-00-13-22-415_com.miui.securitycenter.png

battery drain is very high, quickcharge is not working anymore. i try to do an accu calibration today and see if it helps.. mi5s 3/64

I searched everywhere, I just want to change my grid from 4x5 to 4x6.
I have a Redmi 4X, and the only available options are 4x5 and 5x5.
Do you think it's because of the display size? I read in other threads that phones like Redmi Notes have this option.
Thanks for your work!
I don't like the reduced options of the MIUI-Launcher at all...
And therefore I'm using Next Launcher 3D and can change everything (including the grid of course) to my needs.
But there are probably several other Launchers as well, that give you more choices...

I don't like the reduced options of the MIUI-Launcher at all...
And therefore I'm using Next Launcher 3D and can change everything (including the grid of course) to my needs.
But there are probably several other Launchers as well, that give you more choices...
This is third parties launcher and this ia not a bug miui.

Can you down grade from one of the latest releases to previous ones from updater/twrp normal way. The latest release for redmi pro using a lot of ram and has bad battery time.

Guys i have finally found time to flash my global Dev to the Eu. Went with your steps. I have install the TWRP. The first page in twrp is in chineese so i had to sort this out. Thats all done. Now i wanted to flash the rom from twrp. So i decide to download the rom on my phone, Put it in my download folder. Im going twrp again , funny thing. It didnt remember my language change or anything. I had to do it again. Also i had to wait like 5 min to get some reaction from twrp. Anyway i got some reaction from twrp so im going to install and I CANT FIND the file. I cant see anything from the internal storage.Anyone have any idea what i did wrong??

Guys i have finally found time to flash my global Dev to the Eu. Went with your steps. I have install the TWRP. The first page in twrp is in chineese so i had to sort this out. Thats all done. Now i wanted to flash the rom from twrp. So i decide to download the rom on my phone, Put it in my download folder. Im going twrp again , funny thing. It didnt remember my language change or anything. I had to do it again. Also i had to wait like 5 min to get some reaction from twrp. Anyway i got some reaction from twrp so im going to install and I CANT FIND the file. I cant see anything from the internal storage.Anyone have any idea what i did wrong??
it is scrambled I did an advanced wipe on Dalvik / ART Cache, Cache, System, Data and Internal Storage. And the ROM on an OTG stick and flashed the ROM... you will loose al your data

Last edited:
First format data needed that will remove data encryption. After that you can already access your internal stage...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jc rey
First format data needed that will remove data encryption. After that you can already access your internal stage...

So if only data format i will still have my internal storage data?? With the rom zip?? And the current rom (global) will it work still?

So if only data format i will still have my internal storage data?? With the rom zip?? And the current rom (global) will it work still?

Format data will wipe everything including internal stage but except system
After format data reboot to TWRP needed

Last edited:
I searched everywhere, I just want to change my grid from 4x5 to 4x6.
I have a Redmi 4X, and the only available options are 4x5 and 5x5.
Do you think it's because of the display size? I read in other threads that phones like Redmi Notes have this option.
Thanks for your work!
I have a Redmi 3 ido and I'm still on 7.5.18. My grid choice is 4x5, 4x6, 5x5 and 5x6, so it doesn't depend on display size. But I cannot help yo with your problem :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.