MIUI 8.6 7.6.22/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why there's no sound in google app?
When I say 'ok google' and when I ask a question it just show the results of the question without any vocal output.
There's no sound in google app...

Only for specific questions have verbal answer from Google Assistant

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
For me too. Before if I asked what's the weather... It response to me talking. Or when to make navigation... It speaked that is making the better route.

Reactions: Sai Amo
When I say 'ok google' and when I ask a question it just show the results of the question without any vocal output.
For me too. Before if I asked what's the weather... It response to me talking. Or when to make navigation... It speaked that is making the better route.
same here, google does not speak at all. my test question was always "who is john wayne" to try google with new roms, but it is not answered anymore. think it came with android 7. mi5s

Last edited:
Further the miui weather widget sometimes is not updating. today it showed the place where i was yesterday. you have to click on it to update. mi5s 3/64

Reactions: minotavros

Even installed Google TTS but no results.

For most of the questions there are no verbal answers, Google assistant just write down the answers, but there are some specific questions when you can can get verbal answer by Google assistant, for example:

"What can you do for me?"
'What is my name?'
"What is your name?"
"What is my son's name?"
"What is my wife"s name?"

So it is not ROM issue.Try it.
I have experienced this behavior since updated to nougat android base.

Hello guys. can I ask you a question? When i do an update after i always have to wipe dalvik cache or not?

Settings > System apps > Messaging:
It seems that I really don't have this setting. I wonder what can I do.
When I send sms in Russian it appears blank to the recipient

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-26-10-15-50-305_com.android.mms.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-26-10-15-50-305_com.android.mms.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 367
Sorry guys, maybe i didn't see it , but any news about Mi4w? there is no rom to download for this device?
Someone could help`,me?

thanks in advance.

Sorry guys, maybe i didn't see it , but any news about Mi4w? there is no rom to download for this device?
Someone could help`,me?

thanks in advance.
Updates are suspended for mi4, I believe till August.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: nteing
Hi MI6 users, i wanna know, is my device faulty, or is this usual behaviour of MI6. If you try to take the VIDEO with HDR mode ON, camera doesn't focus anymore. Is this the normal behavior of other MI6 devices? Can somebody to test it and give a feedback here?

Hi MI6 users, i wanna know, is my device faulty, or is this usual behaviour of MI6. If you try to take the VIDEO with HDR mode ON, camera doesn't focus anymore. Is this the normal behavior of other MI6 devices? Can somebody to test it and give a feedback here?
Yes mine too I have the same problem

MI5 work well...
Drain battery and surface temperature is very hight (not good)...Please improve better ...thanks a lot

good morning guys. When i do an update i always have to clear cache / dalvik or not? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.