MIUI 8.6 7.6.22/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for mi6 use 7.6.22.!!! 7.6.24 is affected by bug.
When you release the weekly, make sure the basic functions are stable. You do not have to run to get out sooner the rom
You should know, it is a development Rom, so it is not bug free. You want new feature you take bug. Or just wait for stable version

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Look Screen on time - Lock screen & password
c5d2e641367be134be5a3eaa444d9af3.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Yes, but when I chose time, nothing happens, and when I click Cancel still stays on 1 minute...

I have a Redmi Note 4X 3gb Snapdragon running 7.5.11, should I update? If so, which version should I update to?

Because there is a feature "press volume down twice to launch camera" while screen is off. If pocket mode enabled in camera options and proximity sensor covered then that feature blocked.

I`d rather agree with the previous posts: Pocket mode which actually reads "Lock touch gestures when placed in a pocket" has nothing to do with double press! of Vol- button to launch the camera and should not be in camera settings. This option is long present and is related to the touch screen gestures while in pocket, no idea why was moved to camera
What`s worse is a bug with it which prevents the camera launch on day light with both proximity and light sensors uncovered

Reactions: pi4a7a
Hi everyone.

I unlocked bootloader last monday on my redmi note 4 (mido), and installed twrp, your latest build and supersu right away. Everything is working like a charm, as expected.

But I have just realized that the fingerprint scanner unlocks my device with any finger (or the tip of my nose, or the tip of... whatever) NOT HAVING SET IT UP.

If I set it up, it unlocks the device ONLY with the scanned finger. If I delete the fingerprint and disable it, it unlocks the device once again with any finger.

Can someone please check and confirm the issue?

MiNote 2 - Still a lot of problems:

• Core 2 and 3 are always stopped (SnapDragon 821)
  • Notifications often come up empty (no text content, no title) on lockscreen
  • Notifications for many apps are shown like there is some kind of "privacy mode" enabled so there is no preview about content. (and I know MIUI dosen't have android stock privacy option, so there is nothing to disable there. Also "privacy" mode is off.)
  • Haptic feedback for fingerprint sensor works 50% of the cases
  • Vibration intensity even on "high" is quite flebile
  • Bluetooth has a lot of problems: sometimes it's impossible to connect to a device (speaker, earphone, smartwatch, etc.). Also, more importantly, the "phone profile" has a lot of issues: mainly it won't activate when phone is connected via bluetooth, so for example is impossible to connect phone and car multimedia system or some hands-free kit.
  • VoLTE still refuses to activate correctly (SIM supported, service active, etc. etc. so no issue on that side)
  • Google Now voice activation still dosen't work, even with Nova + Google Now Companion App. On stock Nougat 7.1 voice detection for "Ok Google" works perfectly. (Funny thing: I just notice than on MIUI Global Developer the "Ok Google" detection works perfectly; also on that ROM there isn't the MIUI Search module pre-installed.)

Last edited:
I`d rather agree with the previous posts: Pocket mode which actually reads "Lock touch gestures when placed in a pocket" has nothing to do with double press! of Vol- button to launch the camera and should not be in camera settings. This option is long present and is related to the touch screen gestures while in pocket, no idea why was moved to camera
What`s worse is a bug with it which prevents the camera launch on day light with both proximity and light sensors uncovered
Pocket mode is not moved into camera options it is added in addition to camera options, so you can still find pocket mode in his original place too (see screenshot below) but their purpose is different.

Anyway it is official MIUI change nothing to do with this...

ad71a761cb6109c728956cd0b7239799.jpg

[Quote = "Piercarlo post: 374.580, membro: 137472"] MI5 funzionano bene ...
Il consumo della batteria e la temperatura superficiale è molto alta (non buono) ... Si prega di migliorare meglio ... grazie mille [/ QUOTE]
I have the same problem too. Then I can not remove the apps when i boot into app security.

Hi guys wanna ask for u who use this version on mi5

What are the pros and cons from this version?
Currently im on 7.4.22 and like to update to the latest version of eu rom, but before doing that i wanna know what are the pros and cons u guys r facing with the latest one

Kindly reply guys thanks :D

Upon further testing I can confirm that the core activation problem is real.

MiNote 2 and Mi5 S both on Xiaomi.EU ROM don't reach full core activation. On MIUI Global Developer instead all CPU cores are working as expected.

Could be a problem related to MIUI China version, but I don't have time now to flash another ROM and make some tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.