MIUI 8.6 7.6.22/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7.6.25 seems to be the best release since i was applying nightlies for my MI4c. Battery lasts more and it never heats up. Great work. Now, I just expect to have the full integration of google apps like the MIUI Global has.

Reactions: Loddle
Upon further testing I can confirm that the core activation problem is real.

MiNote 2 and Mi5 S both on Xiaomi.EU ROM don't reach full core activation. On MIUI Global Developer instead all CPU cores are working as expected.

Could be a problem related to MIUI China version, but I don't have time now to flash another ROM and make some tests.
i think the cores are not shown correctly. if core 3 and 4 were disabled the benchmark scores should be worse or not?
Screenshot_2017-06-29-06-34-52-144_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png

Last edited:
i think the cores are not shown correctly. if core 3 and 4 were disabladed the benchmark scores should be worse or not?
View attachment 16194
Of course all cores are running just 4 cores divided to 2 clusters and this is the reason why 3rd party diagnostic tools like cpu-z, aida64...etc. reads the CPU state incorrectly. Enable show CPU usage in developer options and it will show CPU state correctly

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jamod and ingbrzy
On Mi5s, the brightness sensor randomly rises to maximun and drops to minimum without any reason.

Mi5s Plus. 7.6.25

Chrome is not crashed as previous builds
But I got delayed in notification of zalo, gmail, whatsapp

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

why are the last 3 releases in orange instead of green ? are they not stable yet? Sorry i´m newbe :D

Mi5s Plus. 7.6.25

Chrome is not crashed as previous builds
But I got delayed in notification of zalo, gmail, whatsapp

whatsapp notification sound bug solved?
(no notification sound when using non system sound)

Of course all cores are running just 4 cores divided to 2 clusters and this is the reason why 3rd party diagnostic tools like cpu-z, aida64...etc. reads the CPU state incorrectly. Enable show CPU usage in developer options and it will show CPU state correctly

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I can no longer find the "Show CPU usage" option in developer options. I know it used to be there because I used it in the past, but now is gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yunus Emre Karayol
About the automatic brightness levels, there is a problem with the first level of backlight being too low and the next one increasing backlight too much, this is making the screen dimming too much and if I slightly move the phone it increases screen brightness too much (the difference in ambient light is insignificant).
The values from the sensor and the values of screen backlight of the first two steps :
Sensor value of 3 lux : backlight value 9;
Sensor value of 5 lux : backlight value 69; (very big difference!)
My screen is oled, this difference is very noticeable.
Can you please make first level of automatic backlight at a minimum of 30? On oled displays the backlight of 9 is too dark.
Thank you!
Phone: redmi pro, miui 8.6 (7.6.8)

Last edited:
9GuLzk0.png

Hi,

On mi5s with version 7.6.22, the number displaying the charging percentage is cut off at the bottom when you use the Xiaomi smart cover case.

I can no longer find the "Show CPU usage" option in developer options. I know it used to be there because I used it in the past, but now is gone.
idem i can find this option, but with kernel adiutor work all my 8 core.. with cpuz only 4

miMax helium - last weekly (^_-)

John can you please recommend me a good(stablelike) version of xiaomi.eu for Redmi Note 4X? I don't seem to find any info on that
That device (Mido) is waiting for stable android 7 release, flash weekly while you wait for stable. There is no stable for Mido yet.

so google play don´t work download error 492, clear cash, wipe dalvik cache, factory reset nothing has help :( mi5s

Status
Not open for further replies.