MIUI 8.6 7.6.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but obviously i miss something.

If you could tell what i miss i would appreciate it very much.
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

(from first post)

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

(from first post)

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

this will wipe everything? i dont wanna wipe everything every time i want to update....

yes, big thanks to the developers!

But with Redmi 4X (santoni) 2/16G global version I lost the LTE band20! Now I only get 3G connections...
Can you please check in band20 for the HM4X again? it was working with all official miui images and older (android 6) xiaomi.eu images sofar!
Sorry ya thats right no 4G is only showing 3G

I´ve big problems with my gps and googlemaps as navigation. My Mi5 very often lost the connection and it takes quite long to get a 3D connect. That´s very disapponted. Is there a solution so far?

I´ve big problems with my gps and googlemaps as navigation. My Mi5 very often lost the connection and it takes quite long to get a 3D connect. That´s very disapponted. Is there a solution so far?
Du you use QC3 quick charging during navigation when you experience that issue?

Yes it´s charged through the car while I use it. And as I think how fast it is loaded, yes I think it also works mith qucik charguing.

Yes it´s charged through the car while I use it. And as I think how fast it is loaded, yes I think it also works mith qucik charguing.

ok then try to navigate without charging the phone and check the effect. The number of connected satellites significantly decreases while QC3 quick charging. Check this out and click on Confirm 我也遇到过 button: http://www.miui.com/thread-8784603-1-1.html

the smartphone (MI5S) is a lote more slowly, and with more crashs after the update.

Since the update to the Nougat i feel that the photos are worse, and i have a video file that i cant delete. Please make a review to the rom

MI5S

mi5s with 7.6.22, trying to update for .29
already did that :/
via phone and pc-usb
mine mi5s also, and had no errors o_O
you should look forward to the next 7.7.6, which is coming in few hours later. Hope it'll be fine, goodluck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.