Not open for further replies.
Again these apps drain muy battery Life on 7.6.8 ROM
91365da2936e00f29c2d268c429b88b0.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk
I have them Frezzed.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

I found my problem with "OK Google" thanks for Help @ Forum

i made a small Video for you guys ho have the same problems

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Does Google Now speak to you? Mine does not. I installed the Google Text-to-Speech app and made sure Textoutput is enabled, but nothing...

Hello, to update ROM in the dev, is it necessary to reinstall TWRP every week? There are no updates via OTA, how do I update?

Thanks for the answers

Hello, to update ROM in the dev, is it necessary to reinstall TWRP every week? There are no updates via OTA, how do I update?

Thanks for the answers
No need to reinstall TWRP every week.
If you have already TWRP you must flash weekly rom via TWRP, no OTA updates.

Important no more roms for some devices until August!

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.6.15 Changelog Preview: Important Announcement.

Only selected devices will receive updates until August and hopefully then MIUI 9 will be available!

[Others] MIUI 8 Global / China Beta / Developer ROM Update Announcement

Update for the following devices releases as usual (Including Closed/Open Dev/Alpha):
Mi 6 / Mi Note 2 / Mi MIX / Mi 5c / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus / Mi 5 / Mi 4S / Mi 4c / Mi Max 2 / Mi Max 64G(128G) / Mi Max 32G / Mi Note Pro / Redmi Note 4X/Qualcomm / Redmi 4X

Does Google Now speak to you? Mine does not. I installed the Google Text-to-Speech app and made sure Textoutput is enabled, but nothing...
Hello!
i have the same problem since the first android 7 version on Mi Max....No google voice output, i tried all.....

Xiaomi Mi Pad 3, fresh clean install.

I cannot change die ip address settings, not able to change anything - in the upper left corner just pops up a grey square without function.Screenshot_2017-06-14-22-08-56-134_com.android.settings.png
Also the GUI shows subnet mask '0.0.0.0' although cli output is

"7: wlan0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP group default qlen 1000
link/ether c4:0b:cb:51:3e:bf brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
inet 192.168.0.103/24 brd 192.168.0.255 scope global wlan0"

Any thoughts?

Is everyone with redmi pro having issues with the fingerprint reader? I guess that is the show stopper for me at the moment of this is something that everyone has. If I do install this and want to revert, how can I do it?

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

I am running 7.6.8 on my Max2, I found that the app layout size on desktop is only one configuration: 4x5, I am wondering if you guys remove the other layouts from this ROM?

Is everyone with redmi pro having issues with the fingerprint reader? I guess that is the show stopper for me at the moment of this is something that everyone has. If I do install this and want to revert, how can I do it?

In didn't have That problem on 7.6.10 only bad battery. If you want to revert,make a backup of your current rom with TWRP. You can restore by wiping cache,dalvik cache press restore.I'm now on 8.1.2 stable globe rom with some tweaks created by theire rombuilder,and it's maybe the best rom sofar for me.

First I updated my MI4s from the previous build to 7.6.8 and i had very sort battery time, too many wakelocks, slow charging, the search function FC and did a problem use the internal storage. Tried to update to 7.6.10 but there wasn't a big difference. After then I clean installed the 7.6.10 version to my MI4s and after 2 days it works very well. Less wakelocks, battery drain gone and charging is normal. Here left 2 problem: from some app i can not use internal storage and the search function FC-d, but i found a solution both of them. For use the internal storage it must be enable 'Documents' v7.0 from system app and after that storage choode works again. To use the search function solution it must clear the data of the 'Search' v4.5.11 system app and after a reboot now it works fine.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI 4S eszközömről

Hi all!
I have Xiaomi MI5s 64bg, firmware 7.6.8, got the battery and when I connect to charger the phone is not charging, please help me to this version of firmware everything was fine.
Help please, how can I solve the problem?

Thank you!

Hi all!
I have Xiaomi MI5s 64bg, firmware 7.6.8, got the battery and when I connect to charger the phone is not charging, please help me to this version of firmware everything was fine.
Help please, how can I solve the problem?

Thank you!

Put it on the charger through the computer, after half an hour involved

Hy all! What is the easiest way to go back to global stable from this ROM? I need to send my phone to repair so I want global stable on it while it's there. I tried flashing latest via fastboot recovery but it failed and I ended up with bootloop. Device is Mi4 LTE. Should I have made a factory reset first?

Reactions: Chien_0212
In didn't have That problem on 7.6.10 only bad battery. If you want to revert,make a backup of your current rom with TWRP. You can restore by wiping cache,dalvik cache press restore.I'm now on 8.1.2 stable globe rom with some tweaks created by theire rombuilder,and it's maybe the best rom sofar for me.
Thanks for the reply.
Can you please instruct me on how to do it? Also, a backup is a full system backup with system? At any time with any ROM I can just apply that backup and it's done?

Status
Not open for further replies.