MIUI 8.6 7.6.8/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A possibly critical bug report (for Mi5S): when full-disk encryption is enabled you cannot enter the password at boot. Keyboard won't work and "SystemUI process crashed" (not the exact words) popups will keep showing up. The only way I was able to fix the device was to boot into TWRP and re-format /data removing all encryption (and all data in process, so I needed to back it up first and restore then).

Also, when I re-encrypt the disk from the GUI (the long process when you also is asked to not the phone) after reboot I was greeted by a black screen with same "System UI process crashed" errors showing up. After a reboot somehow it proceeded and was able to finish encryption (so now I can set up the password but I know that if I do that the phone won't longer boot).

Last edited:
Hello, I have the last weekly and the boot unlocked, and I do not know why but I installed the twrp, it comes out on screen, it works normally, and if I reboot to recovery from it itself if it works, but reboot the device to recovery mode from the room It does not, but it restarts the system by turning the phone on normal way, neither from miui updater, nor with the on and vol +, ..., what can it be ?, because it does not start me in recovery from the room ?? Stable version if that works for me well, that's why I think it may be the problem of the weekly room ....

Thank you
Salu2

After reflashing the ROM the language problem in Settings is gone!!! :):):)
Where can i post a translation issue (language- Portuguese)?

And with immense joy I tell you that finally "ok google" works on all screens! & in the lock screen!

happyyyyyyy

Inviato dal mio MI MAX utilizzando Tapatalk
If someone does not work, try removing pin or psw or fp, then re-set pin or psw or fp and everything should work perfectly

Inviato dal mio MI MAX utilizzando Tapatalk

Redmi Note 3 SE - updated via TWRP - ok.
Also, root was successfully installed.
Thanks for the ROM!

PLS HELP
MI5
i downloaded maually the update>Select installation package>reboot
then the phone open the twrp and nothing happend!
its just open the twrp
then i try to install the zip file but something wrong
"zip signutare verifcation failed
zip is corrupt"

what can i do?

PLS HELP
MI5
i downloaded maually the update>Select installation package>reboot
then the phone open the twrp and nothing happend!
its just open the twrp
then i try to install the zip file but something wrong
"zip signutare verifcation failed
zip is corrupt"

what can i do?
Download the rom again. Via updater app reboot to TWRP and install zip...

@ingbrzy
there's an issue in the mi5s plus , when someone sends me a whatsapp message there's only vibrate and no notification sound , tried factory reset, didn't helped .
also for sms with android Messages I don't get a notification at all .

edit: for whatsapp it happens when I choose a custom notification sound not from the default ones.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-06-09-17-57-48-145_com.miui.cloudservice.png

Still have this issue... (for a few weeks already)
Can't fully sync recorded calls.
Any solution?

i download the rom 3 times!!
onec on the phone twice on the PC
and still not work
im sure a lot of people have this problem
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
work!!!
thank you so much man!!!!

I've flashed successfully on my Mi5S plus. Everything is fast and smooth.
I'm so happy that push notification of gmail, zalo are fixed. I never miss any emails again

A possibly critical bug report (for Mi5S): when full-disk encryption is enabled you cannot enter the password at boot. Keyboard won't work and "SystemUI process crashed" (not the exact words) popups will keep showing up. The only way I was able to fix the device was to boot into TWRP and re-format /data removing all encryption (and all data in process, so I needed to back it up first and restore then).

Also, when I re-encrypt the disk from the GUI (the long process when you also is asked to not the phone) after reboot I was greeted by a black screen with same "System UI process crashed" errors showing up. After a reboot somehow it proceeded and was able to finish encryption (so now I can set up the password but I know that if I do that the phone won't longer boot).

I have this exact issue on a Mi Max Pro - Looking at rolling back to 7.5.25

I've flashed successfully on my Mi5S plus. Everything is fast and smooth.
I'm so happy that push notification of gmail, zalo are fixed. I never miss any emails again
do you get notification sound when someone sends you a message and the notification sound is not from the system sounds? I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.