MIUI 8.6 7.6.8/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.. I have an issue with my fingerprint on my redmi pro. I can't unlock lockscreen with fingerprint, everytime i try unlock with fingerprint it always ask for password. Any idea?

Sorry for my bad english

All good! Mi Max 16/2gb
But 1 thing, this problem exists since the android 7 update many months ago:
i have no google voice output anymore ( i speak the questions but can only read the answers....no voice from google...)
wiped all many times and tried all in text in and google settings....
Have anyone the same error?

after upgrade my mobile network become 3G and no data, how could I fix this?

I am using Mi5s

Just UPDATED my RedMi Pro, now testing.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Good update... MI Note 2 now in Android 7...
Very smooth.
File downloaded, flashed in TWRP (2 errors at the end with cust, but no problem). I forgot to wipe... eheheh
Running very well, no problems so far.
Thanks.

Hi, guys! Nice to be in a forum like this. I've a trouble with my Mi Pad 3 install (I followed all the steps above). Install TWRP, wipe /data, install ROM and SuperSu but when I reboot, appears the "Mi logo" and three blinking dots next to a "powered by Android" at the bottom of the screen and that's all (without changes after 20mins). Any suggestion?

say may thank for this update, fingerprint on mi 5s works great than other rom
#mi5s #rn4mtk_3/64 #r4prime

New update has a problem for my Mi4s. When picking up an anonymous call the phone freezes and must be restarted. I can't go back to the previous version, because the db of the acore process couldn't be downgraded.

Reactions: Beastwithin
china dev rom 7.6.8 has been suspended
Yes, but i have 7.6.8 china dev on mi5c and mi4 and work fine. On redmi 3 and mi max have xiaomi.eu 7.6.8 and work fine too.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

i download the rom 3 times!!
onec on the phone twice on the PC
and still not work
im sure a lot of people have this problem
Do not select installation package but reboot directly into recovery. Then select the downloaded zip from TWRP.

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Has this rom fixed the encryption problem where you get stuck at "thank you for making MIUI better" screen yet?

In this new version I found a new function called "Sleep saving modes" in english under the battery settings. It's turned on by default. What does it exactly do?

In this new version I found a new function called "Sleep saving modes" in english under the battery settings. It's turned on by default. What does it exactly do?
It provides you better battery consumption when phone is in idle state

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: David22 and Dr.MTR
how can i enable 5x3 toggles grid? cant see any setting about that and toggles are as before.

also the colrs and contrast settings are still frozen... no option to change color temperature...

MI4C

Status
Not open for further replies.