Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting this error.
Download the file 3 times

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-09-22-30-19.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-09-22-30-19.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 418
I miss the possibility to select apps that do not spend our data plan (i have a phone pack plan that offers Facebook and messenger data)...is it possible to add that again?

Just upgraded my Mi5s to Android 7 Nougat. No issues found yet. Phone working smooth, no lags, fast. New Stand By battery saving will test some days, and after that will share impressions. Camera image quality looks improved. Thanks Xiaomi EU team.

Reactions: deep32 and nsousa
hello. first of all, thank you for your work.
Does anyone knows if Xposed works in this version?

A possibly critical bug report (for Mi5S): when full-disk encryption is enabled you cannot enter the password at boot. Keyboard won't work and "SystemUI process crashed" (not the exact words) popups will keep showing up. The only way I was able to fix the device was to boot into TWRP and re-format /data removing all encryption (and all data in process, so I needed to back it up first and restore then).

Also, when I re-encrypt the disk from the GUI (the long process when you also is asked to not the phone) after reboot I was greeted by a black screen with same "System UI process crashed" errors showing up. After a reboot somehow it proceeded and was able to finish encryption (so now I can set up the password but I know that if I do that the phone won't longer boot).
Same thing here with my Mi5, I'm not able to enter my password to decrypt because system.ui always crash.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

hello. first of all, thank you for your work.
Does anyone knows if Xposed works in this version?
Hi, i have Redmi 3S and TEST Xposed Framework and Magisk Xposed Framework, both cause BOOTLOOP! I go back to 7.5.26

Sent from my Redmi 3S EU LTE

Reactions: klean
I can confirm two more bugs on Mi5s that have already been reported here for other models:
1. Wallpaper Carousel doesn't work;
2. Fingerprint sensor doesn't give haptic feedback on recognition failure.

Reactions: Dr.MTR
hmm... i've even changed theme to default and i still have 4x3 :( - Mi4C
I've found on the mi max that the 5x3 layout online appears when the toggles and notifications layout are set to 'combined' :(

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mak x
My device is constantly awake. How can I fix this issue as it drains my battery. How can I fix deep sleep problem

2 self reboot on my note 4x after this update.
Everything work fine.

Note 4x

Thanks to the team (and thanks xiaomi) for mi5s improvements. It's much smoother and camera is really much much better! It is really true that xiaomi products need time to improve. I also appreciate the fact that upgrading to N was easy just like every week :) I remember the drama when mi5 went from MM to N ☺️

Need Help. I upgrade every week.

Upgrading from 7.5.25 on Mi 5. The downloaded file did not show any corruption error but TWRP is stuck at the following line for the past 20 minutes.

SetMetadataFn took 00s.
RunProgramFn took 00s.
Installing MIUI update...
package_extract_file took 00s.

What can I do to either progress the installation further or come out of this error state?

Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.