MIUI 8.6 7.6.8/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had problems with NFC on my mi 5s since first time install miui eu. And after install 7.6.8 NFC still working perfectly
really? i tried it multiple times with 3 other phones. one was samsung, the others sony. didn't work.

Hello i update my mi 5s plus to nougat 7.0 and i downloaded the supersu version 2.79 and installed via twrp but when i want to work with it it said to me thats no supersu ia installed what shall i do??

Google play does NOT work!
Gmail also have some problems!
Dual apps contacts on Viber and Whatcall do NOT synchronize, it is NOT possible to use the device contactsby dual apps!

Please fix dual apps contacts ! Please ....

On Mipad3, camera app crashes on launch, themes app crashes when I want to see a theme or apply one of the default ones.

İnternet mobil hotspot didn't work for mi5s. İts looking normal and stay connected but I can't access the internet from connected devices. I trying from Ipad. I use two different way bluetooth and wifi hotspot. Results is same.

Hello, I have the last weekly and the boot unlocked, and I do not know why but I installed the twrp, it comes out on screen, it works normally, and if I reboot to recovery from it itself if it works, but reboot the device to recovery mode from the room It does not, but it restarts the system by turning the phone on normal way, neither from miui updater, nor with the on and vol +, ..., what can it be ?, because it does not start me in recovery from the room ?? Stable version if that works for me well, that's why I think it may be the problem of the weekly room ....

Thank you
Salu2
Try pressing volume up and volume down and power (all three together).

Mi5s have 1 danger bug for machine set PIN, after reset, To start Android, enter your PIN. YOU CAN NOT USE KEYBOARDS. => MI5S can't work.

Now I downgrade.

Mi5S Plus. Sometimes it takes too long (3-5 second) for the home screen to appear after I press the home button :(

In china 7.6.10 (6.7.8 works very fine) on mi4 same.
7738e3819b3489142dc81095b85d9d7d.jpg

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Redmi 3 pro Ido, fast battery draining and the phone is getting very hot around 50º just 2 or 3 min surfing on the web

Hi there
I've the Redmi Note 4 Mediatek running with the xiaomi eu 7.6.8
When I see a video that I've recorded it starts lagging.
Do you know how to solve this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.