MIUI 8.6 7.6.8/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was blacklist lock protection removed?

Removed after version 7.4.20.

I want you to come again. Thanks.

Redmi pro 3/64 x25

Redmi Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hallo all
Since the version of 7.5.11 I have problems with Bluetooth. Both the hands-free in my car as well as my two headset behave the same. With a call it rings as usual, if the call is accepted no later than after 3 seconds no more sound. Is also no longer heard. Music over Bluetooth works without problems. Mi band 2 also. The backup of the Rome from 7.5.11 works without problems. Even if I use the Rome from the 7.5.11 on the current flashing works Bluetooth properly however leads old over new to other problems. Has anyone else problems with Bluetooth?

MI 5 Pro.

Hi,
Anyone using Google Duo with this update ?
All older ones the voice was muted during to the video call and had always to reboot to get back the Audio & voice

Redmi 3s prime: usual updater flash ended with "system is not responding" and device crash or unresponsive screen. No root or exposed
Installed again it twrp with same result. Had to restore earlier version with data wipe. China beta was removed probably for similar system failures
No problem so far on Mi5

@ingbrzy :
Mi MIX seems to have some heating problems - it's much more warm in regular tasks compared to last 7.5.15 v8-7.0 beta.

Subjective impression: Battery drains faster.

@all MIX users:
Did you face similar situations with your device with this latest weekly build?

Last edited:
2. For me works as normal, have taptic feedback when put the finger on fingerprint sensor.

To be sure -- when you place the wrong finger on the sensor, does it vibrate along with "Try again" message? It used to do so, now it doesn't for me...

Also another fingerprint sensor-related bug on Mi5s -- at one point it became completely broken, that is, it didn't respond to any fingers (not in the lock screen nor in an app which uses fingerprints). It didn't even enable -- usually when it tries to read a fingerprint it stops working as a home button. However, when I entered an app which uses fingerprints-based auth and placed a finger on the reader, it consistently worked as a "Home" button instead. Even a reboot didn't fix this, I needed to turn the phone off and on -- then it started to work flawlessly like before.

Next time this happens I'll try to get adb logs.

To be sure -- when you place the wrong finger on the sensor, does it vibrate along with "Try again" message? It used to do so, now it doesn't for me...

Also another fingerprint sensor-related bug on Mi5s -- at one point it became completely broken, that is, it didn't respond to any fingers (not in the lock screen nor in an app which uses fingerprints). It didn't even enable -- usually when it tries to read a fingerprint it stops working as a home button. However, when I entered an app which uses fingerprints-based auth and placed a finger on the reader, it consistently worked as a "Home" button instead. Even a reboot didn't fix this, I needed to turn the phone off and on -- then it started to work flawlessly like before.

Next time this happens I'll try to get adb logs.
No dont vibrate when press wrong finger , i think that you asking when you add fingerprint. But when place wrong finger is not too important for me.

No dont vibrate when press wrong finger , i think that you asking when you add fingerprint. But when place wrong finger is not too important for me.
I used to rely on this because on previous MIUI fingerprint sensor on Mi5s did a lot of false negatives, so sometimes you needed to apply finger 3+ times. With the feedback at least you know when you failed and don't need to look at the screen. However, now the sensor is improved a lot for me so that's less relevant (but still would be useful).

Hi ingbrzy
I have a problem with mi note pro sometime screen can't rotate. I have to reboot my phone every 4-5days for screen can rotate again. This problem happen since mi note pro update to android7.

I'm not sure this problem come from original china rom or not.
you need to report bug on en.miui.com

Hello @ingbrzy ,

I have a problem with this ROM. The incoming phone call volume is really low. That was the case already in 7.5.25 but not earlier ROMs I used.
Can I tweak it somehow?

Device: Mi Max Pro

Guyz how work rom 7.6.8 on Mi Max - Hydrogen?

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

I have problem with this ROM also.

1- Whatsapp - No incoming voice message - mute all time
2. SIM Calling from car hands free - after 5 sec the mobile device is freeze (Using Rocketdial app)

Please fix the error

Device: Xiaomi Mi Mix 6/256

Status
Not open for further replies.