MIUI 8.6 7.7.13/15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried, but nothing.. i did dalvik and cache wipe too for now... Tomorrow I'll try to do an hard reset. Previous rom had same problem
Grin, idle means "doing nothing". It's not an actual process but just a line for the people who hate not to have a nice 100% load when they add all numbers.

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

In the mi5s plus when I want to flash the file appears the error "the zip is corrupt" and does not let me continue, this with version 7.7.15 for natrium some help ???

Grin, idle means "doing nothing". It's not an actual process but just a line for the people who hate not to have a nice 100% load when they add all numbers.

I don't know because

I don't think so, because it's running all the battery life. And if that was the case, the "phone idle" had to not appear in the past, instead it appeared when you real didn't use it for a while.

Last edited:
Force close when i try to open developer settings :/ Redmi Note 4 Global (snapdragon)
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1000(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.dc(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.bV(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.r(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.onResume(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at android.app.Fragment.performResume(Fragment.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchResume(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.FragmentController.dispatchResume(FragmentController.java)
at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java)
... 11 more

edit: i just realised that i can open it but first i have to change language to english (im using polish language)

Last edited:
Release 7.7.14 for mi6 is a great job!
Unfortunately the camera app (and some other apps) requiere a sd card on the xiaomi mi6 (no sd card slot available)
Failure "Vor Benutzung der Kamera SD-Karte einlegen"

For some reason the youtube app works really choppy and without sound. Also, the headphones are specified as "HiFi" in the volume menu. Running on a Mi5s. Rebooting doesn't help and I didn't have the problem a few hours ago.

can you fix bug with different delay times in different languages in settings-lock screen & password-set screen lock - require password??? Screenshot_2017-07-17-01-12-28-532_com.android.settings.png

For some reason the youtube app works really choppy and without sound. Also, the headphones are specified as "HiFi" in the volume menu. Running on a Mi5s. Rebooting doesn't help and I didn't have the problem a few hours ago.
On your mi5s "phone idle" is running ever? Check on battery status please

can you fix bug with different delay times in different languages in settings-lock screen & password-set screen lock - require password???View attachment 16343
Report it to your language translators. Link in first post language report bug.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Hi together... strange things.

After working for one day with 7.7.14 on my Mi6 "Magisk 12" with "universalfix" was not woking any longer ->. CTS profile error. After a new install of Magigisk -> the same error.

There was no reboot and somtimes if I type something the phone will be hung.
Edit: It is not the new ROM: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/safetynet-fix-pass-safetynet-2017-07-17-t3637801

The camera was working fine.

Now I will rollback to version 7.7.7 with the google settings without starting over searchbar :)

Regards Katerpanne

Last edited:
Excellent Job with the ROM. It is way optimized compared to earlier I must quote. FP response if very quick. Camera performance is awesome!
Best part is now VoLTE is working which was keeping me off this ROM earlier.

i've got the problems when i tried to change the layout. It crashed and i must restart to continue to use. I hope this issue will be fixed in the following weekly rom. By the way, another functions works well

Report it to your language translators. Link in first post language report bug.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
There is no report-bugs link for russian translation. Only link in miui.su forum

Ofc... Russian (miui.su) link goes to "Украинский перевод от MIUI.SU" (Ukrainian translation from MIUI.SU)... :/
So there is no thread for report bugs?

~Tapatalk~

So there is no thread for report bugs?

~Tapatalk~
Yes...
And this is what they says in that topic:
Yes, the firmware xiaomi.eu uses our translation, but for its relevance we are not responsible

I have this bug in latest weekly and stable firmware for mi5s :(

Yes...
And this is what they says in that topic:
Yes, the firmware xiaomi.eu uses our translation, but for its relevance we are not responsible

I have this bug in latest weekly and stable firmware for mi5s :(
You can report it there.. It's their translation issue.. Not our..

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Adeolu
Status
Not open for further replies.