MIUI 8.6 7.7.13/15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, ingbrzy. Is it possible to re-upload russian & ukrainian translations completely? Not only new strings adding. They made a lot of changes...

I tried, but nothing.. i did dalvik and cache wipe too for now... Tomorrow I'll try to do an hard reset. Previous rom had same problem
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It measures the battery consumption when you are not using the phone man.

Reactions: pi4a7a
In MI5 i think i discovered 2 bugs
-When we choose Screen layout ( 4x5/4x6/5x5/5x6) the screen stuck and we can do nothing then i reboot and stay all ok
- On the display settings in Contrast & Colors when we choose one of the options automatic contrast or incresed contrast or standard, the screen stuck and sometimes stay all black after we press sleep/power off button and all ok again

Untill now all ok with new rom and super user installed

Thanks
None of these for me

Отправлено с моего MI 5s через Tapatalk

But files are still invisible when choosing ringtone via explorer

Отправлено с моего (sent from my) MI 5s через (using) Tapatalk

Please add Russian language translate this area.
Screenshot_2017-07-16-22-55-05-380_com.miui.home720.jpg

(maybe I could have flashed v12 in the first place, but in the past this did not work).

However update to 13.1 with Magisk Manager did not work (no root after reboot to System).

@ TWRP Freeze: I also expierenced occasional freezes of the TWRP interface. Seems to be touch related, because with the ON/OFF switch locking of TWRP was possible, unlocking not anymore of course. I'd say I first experienced this after installing 7.7.13.
I have currently TWRP 3.1.0.0 (latest from first post of this thread). Before I had a different splashscreen, but also v3.1.0.0.

Magisk integrated root works only when installing unrooted system, 13.2 was just released.

This might remove all root stuff:
XDA - osm0sis unSU Script

If TWRP problems, always try latest official from https://twrp.me/.

Reactions: Adeolu
Tried to download Rom for redmi note 4x X20 (mediatek) 4/64 GB version, and doesn't work with the stables for note 4 or note 4x..... The model name is Note4 on the phone... (?)
Any idea of which Rom should I use? I managed to flash twrp (cofface_nikel_recovery. img) downloaded from another page.... But I want to install one of yours in order to get my language on the phone....

Tried to download Rom for redmi note 4x X20 (mediatek) 4/64 GB version, and doesn't work with the stables for note 4 or note 4x..... The model name is Note4 on the phone... (?)
Any idea of which Rom should I use? I managed to flash twrp (cofface_nikel_recovery. img) downloaded from another page.... But I want to install one of yours in order to get my language on the phone....
Nikel = HMNote4 MTK

Status
Not open for further replies.