MIUI 8.6 7.7.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIUI 8.5 Stable for Redmi Note 2 (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_V8.5.2.0.LHMCNED_v8-5.0.zip) is causing bootloop. Tried several times. Went back to previous installation.
going from which version? try download ROM again and wipe data...
check md5sum 394ec2bc84775b36ad1ce370b0978cb5

Last edited:
That happened today with several photos...
I don't use Mi Cloud so it has never been enabled any clue ?

Also some wifi bug on Mi5
Showing connected while its not connected..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-13-08-32-58-455_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-13-08-32-58-455_com.miui.gallery.png
    51 KB · Views: 610
  • Screenshot_2017-07-13-09-16-22-525_com.facebook.orca.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-13-09-16-22-525_com.facebook.orca.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:
i have instal the new update 8.5.2.0 from 8.2.1.0 a still i have bootloop ,erase data cache and still bootloop.

Confirm Already Xposed Framework for Redmi 4X Nougat?

Currently there is no xposed for noguat. May be there will be no new version...
Use Magisk v12 with Universial Safetynet Fix beta 4 from XDA to get Root & Root Hide & Modules (nearly the same modules as for xposed available).

I am a very experienced MIUI user who knows how to flash official and custom stable/developer ROMs.

I flashed EU ROM for long. However I got the following problems now.

PROBLEM:

I tried to clean flash the latest EU ROM on my Mi 6 but after it's flashed and started booting, it keeps on the booting screen (with MI logo and animated 3 dots) for a loooooooong time without any progress.

I did the following as usual:

1) fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-1-sagit.img
2) boot into the TWRP
3) flash the latest EU developer ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_7.7.7_v8-7.1.zip) which is stored in /SDCARD
3a) wipe those cache
4) reboot
5) It will stay at the never ending booting screen as described above

I also tried the previous ROM (7.6.29) but the same thing happens.

But if I flash the official ROM, from TWRP, which is also stored in /SDCARD, it CAN boot into the system fairly quickly. Of course by doing so, it also changes the recovery to the MIUI official one.

What did I really miss to do??

Anyone please help...

Last edited:
I am a very experienced MIUI user who knows how to flash official and custom stable/developer ROMs.

I flashed EU ROM for long. However I got the following problems now.

PROBLEM:

I tried to clean flash the latest EU ROM on my Mi 6 but after it's flashed and started booting, it keeps on the booting screen (with MI logo and animated 3 dots) for a loooooooong time without any progress.

I did the following as usual:

2) boot into the TWRP
3) flash the latest EU developer ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_7.7.7_v8-7.1.zip) which is stored in /SDCARD
3a) wipe those cache
4) reboot
5) It will stay at the never ending booting screen as described above

I also tried the previous ROM (7.6.29) but the same thing happens.

But if I flash the official ROM, from TWRP, which is also stored in /SDCARD, it CAN boot into the system fairly quickly. Of course by doing so, it also changes the recovery to the MIUI official one.

What did I really miss to do??

Anyone please help...
For clean flash you did wipe data also?

Hi, I have 7.6.14 installed and a Xiaomi mi 4. I know that It isn't the correct thread, but the right one was closed.
I don't use carousel in lockscreen but always It gives to me the same error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.model.MiFGSubscribeItem.replaceTitle(MiFGSubscribeItem.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.model.MiFGSubscribeItem.<init>(MiFGSubscribeItem.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.SubscribeManager.loadSubscribeItemsFromDB(SubscribeManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.SubscribeManager.getUserSubscribedItemIdByType(SubscribeManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperItem.isValid(WallpaperItem.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.loadWallpaperByBizId(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.loadLKSWallpaper(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.loadWallpapersFromDB(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.getInstance(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.task.dbtask.ForceFetchDataTask.doTask(ForceFetchDataTask.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.task.MiFGTask.run(MiFGTask.java)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

What's the problem?
Thanks

From 8.3 7.5.18 (or 7.5.25). Went back to 7.5.25 without problems. Tried twice, same result. Checked MD5 before, it was all right.

Last edited:
For clean flash you did wipe data also?

Thanks for your reply.

I just tried to flash again:

0) in Fastboot mode

2) boot into the TWRP 3.1.1-1
2a) in TWRP, Wipe-> Advanced Wipe->Select EVERYTHING, then Wipe
2b) in TWRP, Wipe-> Format Data->type "yes" to confirm
2c) in TWRP, reboot to Recovery again
2d) boot to TWRP, connect to PC, copy the file xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_7.7.7_v8-7.1.zip from the PC to the folder /SDCard in the Phone

3) in TWRP, flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_7.7.7_v8-7.1.zip which is stored in /SDCARD without selecting zip signature verfication / reboot after installation
3a) after installation is done, Wipe cache/dalvik

4) Reboot System.

5) Hey it works this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But one funny thing, if I boot again to Recovery Mode, it is the TWRP 3.1.1.0 instead of TWRP 3.1.1-1

I installed TWRP 3.1.1.0 before, but where's the TWRP 3.1.1-1 that I've just installed??

Last edited:
Hello, notification light color can be changed unfortunately on mi6, on mi4c and redmi pro goes and on other xiaomi devices also determined ... Can not get an update for the mi6? Would be nice. The function is quite important for me and for some others also determined!

MiNotePro

Got two problems which are more or less annoying on this version:

• Sometimes it happens that, after turning on the phone, the mi logo bootscreen only flashes (on/off) until you hold keys to boot into recovery.
  • Inside of the calendar app, open up 2017, month view July and create a event on ex. 18th. You will notice, that in the month view now the "circle over a date which indicates, that on this date is an event", will be shown NOT on the 18th, instead the circle is on the 11th - really annoying!

I've recently installed dev eu rom 7.7.7 for Redmi 4x. In stable rom version I use to have a small icon in the gallery (in the right upper corner) to send pictures directly to TV screen via wifi. Now this feature is gone. My wife's Note 4x still runs stable eu rom version and it works. Is something changed in dev rom? I miss this feature.

Thanks for your reply.

I just tried to flash again:

0) in Fastboot mode

2) boot into the TWRP 3.1.1-1
2a) in TWRP, Wipe-> Advanced Wipe->Select EVERYTHING, then Wipe
2b) in TWRP, Wipe-> Format Data->type "yes" to confirm
2c) in TWRP, reboot to Recovery again
2d) boot to TWRP, connect to PC, copy the file xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_7.7.7_v8-7.1.zip from the PC to the folder /SDCard in the Phone

3) in TWRP, flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_7.7.7_v8-7.1.zip which is stored in /SDCARD without selecting zip signature verfication / reboot after installation
3a) after installation is done, Wipe cache/dalvik

4) Reboot System.

5) Hey it works this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But one funny thing, if I boot again to Recovery Mode, it is the TWRP 3.1.1.0 instead of TWRP 3.1.1-1

I installed TWRP 3.1.1.0 before, but where's the TWRP 3.1.1-1 that I've just installed??
The twrp is probably intergrated in that rom .zip file.
Btw after flashing fastboot and flashing twrp you just need to Wipe, Format data, restart twrp, install rom zip, wipe dalvik & cache and reboot. Also system partition doesn't need to be wiped at all.

Last edited:
Hi, I just bought a Redmi Note 4x HELIO x20 64GB, and I can't flash TWRP to the device. Which one should I use? I see most of 4x are Snapdragon and you don't specify what are the TWRP / ROMS for.... and I think they don't work if the choice is wrong. I've some tutorials mix Note 4 and Note 4x, so maybe I could use one for Note 4...(?) My Device model appears as Note 4 in the phone menus.

I have another issue: my pc (working on Windows 8.1) doesn't recognize the USB mass storage, so I probably won't be able to store the downloaded ROM to the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.