Do you like MIUI 9?

• YES

Votes: 196 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 36 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "huber, post: 380389, участник: 179240"] Невозможно обработать телефонные звонки с UMTS 3G или LTE 4G
С немецкими или швейцарскими перевозчиками, такими как vodafone или swisscom.
2G телефонные звонки gprs действительно работают. [/ QUOTE]
How to fix it, I from Ukraine we do not have 4g.

Just had a OTA update appear.
Me too, but I don't see a fix for second space in the changelog. The ota downloads, but suddenly the phone crashed and now I'm downloading again, but now it seems that the server is overloaded. Everyone is downloading the update :)

I'm walking with 2 phones again, because my work stuff (e-mail, whatsapp, calendar, etc) is on second space. All the apps seem to have no reading rights in the second space. I can open the explorer, but there is no content visible. I get error messages from every app that is running on the background or when I open it.

When is Xiaomi.eu going to fix this? Add I said before, if it is in the Chinese rom as well. I want to address the problem there as well.

Last edited:
Maybe they forgot that OTA is UP
At least we now know that OTA is working? :)
Not worked for me. I have manually downloaded and flashed it. Some bugs are gone, but still no Screen off animation.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Adeolu
Changelog for the new rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-17-22-44-16-021_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-17-22-44-16-021_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    242.4 KB · Views: 733
  • Screenshot_2017-08-17-22-44-22-068_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-17-22-44-22-068_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 698
  • Screenshot_2017-08-17-22-44-28-788_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-17-22-44-28-788_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 653
Ah thank you, I feel silly! I was looking for directly in the 'camera Settings' from 'System App'

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

It's a strange place they put it there instead of the settings page actually. Many people will miss it out.

Hello, guys!

If you still not upgraded via OTA to version 7.8.17, you can reproduce this error in Mi6.

The steps are these:
Open the APP update, click on check, start the download and then click on "What is new" (only after init download).

After that the phone was extremely slow, but I still managed to stop recording. The home button and the phone stopped responding completely. I had to turn it off by pressing the power button.

Youtube upload of screen recording:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is there some trick to flashing the Mi6 for the first time? I unlocked the bootloader and flashed official TWRP. I wiped all partitions and formatted data before copying 7.8.17 and 7.7.17 from my laptop. The md5sums are correct on my laptop. Neither ROM will flash. However, when I try to copy any ROMs from my laptop to the phone in TWRP now, the transfer stalls. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.