MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I`m using twrp 3.1.1.0 on Mi6, the only twrp that allows me to flash from sd card. When the flashing process is finished I do wipe cache and dalvik, then twrp inform me that there is not operating system (rom) installed.
What I have to do to install .eu?

Redmi 4x: Adjust tab in photo editor is out of screen. Text size M.

Edit: My mistake. The toolbar can scroll, so no bug here :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170820_105848.png
    IMG_20170820_105848.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
Hi
I`m using twrp 3.1.1.0 on Mi6, the only twrp that allows me to flash from sd card. When the flashing process is finished I do wipe cache and dalvik, then twrp inform me that there is not operating system (rom) installed.
What I have to do to install .eu?
Nothing just reboot and enjoy.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

I'm not sure its a mi5 issue
One reason I can think of is you are using some theme with improper white on white text settings. Do you see the same on default theme?
Yes i have this same problem with the default theme. And i dont see option for that.

disappointed that battery life was better on the last miui8

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através de Tapatalk

My mobile phone, it blocks and restarts alone, already I put several roms and happens in all the same, somebody has any idea what it is?

how to can i erase this female for english notification

i already connect to wifi but its still there
Screenshot_2017-08-20-14-30-12-157_com.miui.home.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Can't detect and add location on weather app, but when select popula cities it work
#Redmi4X

Last edited:
I have Mi5. There is no external memory card
Under settings, go to installed apps, then go to the backup app and clear it's cache. Then reboot your device and try the local backup process.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

I'm a Mi5s user and this felt like an upgrade everything went smooth and fast. App open time for me felt faster.
The only thing bugging me is that now I have 2 "mi video" app with 1 green icon and another one orange icon and since its nativa cant be deleted

I'm currently running the Xiaomi.eu stable. To flash this one, would I need to wipe data? I'm trying to avoid having to download all apps again

I'm currently running the Xiaomi.eu stable. To flash this one, would I need to wipe data? I'm trying to avoid having to download all apps again
Need factory reset from stable to weekly rom. Make a back up your data from your phone settings>more settings>backup annd restore
If you have latest stable from xiaomi.eu try to flash without wipe data but with your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.