MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed it on Mi5s and it is super quick. Thanks, team!
I'm still studying the rom but I don't have the advanced silent mode functions with DND and etc. when I use the volume down button. Is this a bug on my side or the team has decided not to include it?
I see this future only on Mi6

Downloading here for Lithium... Let's see how it all works.

Big thanks to all xiaomi.eu team, great great work as always people!!!

Reactions: Adeolu
Hello,

My very first post here. Just wanna say thanks a lot for super quick weekly roms. I was here since Mi Note Pro but never post.

Anyway I am not sure someone has noticed this or not. It happens with my Mi Mix 7.7.20 and it still there in this 7.8.17... In Setting > Display > Sleep... When i clicked on it, it cannot be changed. However it has the same option under Setting > Lockscreen & Password > Sleep... This one can change normally. I look at my Mi Note Pro 7.6.10, there is no option under Setting > Display > Sleep at all.

It isn't a serious bug as it still can change screen sleep time through Lockscreen & Password.

Anyway this MIUI 9 on my Mi Mix is super responsive and quicker than MIUI 8. Thanks again for your excellent job.

mi5s 3/64 running well so far with PT-PT language pack in use.

Thank you Xiaomi EU team

will ota can use in future? for mi 5s.Because today version china rom only can use fastboot method to flash it ...

will ota can use in future? for mi 5s.Because today version china rom only can use fastboot method to flash it ...
Why only fastboot method ?
Update miui.EU rom as usual !

Yes - it seems, that OTA will work with EU MIUI9 rom in future.

Last edited:
The MIUI 9 China Developer ROM for second batch devices can be only flashed through Fastboot method. The download links will be updated daily from 18th August, 2017 to the official release of MIUI 9 ROM. Meanwhile, please do remember to unlock your device before flashing. Check the Flashing Guide for Fastboot update here.
Important Notices:
1. If you are a Beta tester, you will receive the OTA push from Monday to Thursday after upgrading to MIUI 9 China Developer ROM;
2. If you are not a Beta tester, you will not be able to upgrade daily via OTA after upgrading to MIUI 9 China Developer ROM.

So can i still get ota update from next version of eu rom??????

The MIUI 9 China Developer ROM for second batch devices can be only flashed through Fastboot method. The download links will be updated daily from 18th August, 2017 to the official release of MIUI 9 ROM. Meanwhile, please do remember to unlock your device before flashing. Check the Flashing Guide for Fastboot update here.
Important Notices:
1. If you are a Beta tester, you will receive the OTA push from Monday to Thursday after upgrading to MIUI 9 China Developer ROM;
2. If you are not a Beta tester, you will not be able to upgrade daily via OTA after upgrading to MIUI 9 China Developer ROM.

So can i still get ota update from next version of eu rom??????

If you are on EU rom - YES.. OTA will work (weekly - not daily !)
If you are on China Developer rom, batch xx - I do not know..

Reactions: Adeolu
How can I change the default homescreen. By default it sets to the left one, but I want the second one. I have 4 screes.
BTW I think there is a bug when you pinch out to select multiple apps, you can select them but in botton bar they don´t appear to move as it does in MIUI 8.

hi all, i've just installed it on my mi5 and all seems to work well, except for the mi cloud, i can't restore my home and apps, it found the backup but when i try to restore it it says "no saves" (literal traduction from italian's "nessun salvataggio") as a toast message, does anyone know how to solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.