MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up. they are not capable. Recovery leo 7 does not open, and if I install v2.8.6.0 from this same page if ...

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

Screenshot_2017-09-02-08-07-49-644_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Good jub!
Thanks devs.
During night I lost more than 40%.
Mi video take almost all of them and the phone was on idle mode for 8 hours...
What may it be?

i wiped everything installed .24 version.. and boy it flies.. feels much more faster and for me (redmi note 4x) everything was working perfectly, so im sticking to this version until miui9.eu stable :) thank you developers

I give up. they are not capable. Recovery leo 7 does not open, and if I install v2.8.6.0 from this same page if ...
First install 7.2.9 with Android N bootloader. Look at thread 7.2.9 Post #2 https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-2-9.38201/
RELESED Android 7.0 for MI4C, Mi4S, MIMAX, MIMAX PRO, MINote PRO
Your BOOTLOADER will be relocked after upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0 MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO so unlock it by en.miui.com/unlock after ROM installation again!!!

How to upgrade to Andoid 7.0:
Install MIUI 6.12.22 before updating to Android 7.0..
Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip
Unlock your bootloader again on Mi4C, Mi4S, MiNotePRO
(check your bootloader status by command "fastboot oem device-info")
Install TWRP for 7.0 via fastboot "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" "fastboot boot twrp.img"
In case of issues, wipe /data in TWRP
For ROOT use latest SuperSU

Reactions: jorge lopez ortiz
I found a bug in my Mi5. There is not an ALARM SOUND option in the SOUND AND VIBRATION menu.
6568b3315394f3be4d25e15e19082d03.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

On the download page, I saw Mi6's ROM dated September 1 as if it was reuploaded.
Is Rom the same as August 31? Are there any changes?

OTA. It was on the previous version when it notified about this version. OTA notification sound is happening every 15min... Once would be ok. When you try to download it still notify about the newer version.. While you downloading... Please fix that.

I found a bug in my Mi5. There is not an ALARM SOUND option in the SOUND AND VIBRATION menu.
6568b3315394f3be4d25e15e19082d03.jpg

It was there but removed by official miui. But strange some devices still have it. Now it is the only option:

1862d2e5e6301fddeaed5adad4849cb1.jpg

Thank you Xiaomi EU team for another work well done.

Mi5S 3/64
First impression, rom running smoothly good so far. Battery improve comparing to first 2 MIUI9 releases.

Best Regards

it is impossible. now does not restart in recovery. I asked to unlock the bootloader, I got the message to download the application. the download to the pc, I put the mobile in fastboot mode and when I open the program, no computer that I have at home recognizes the mobile ... I do not know what to do !!!

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk
Do you have adb and fastboot driver?

Reactions: jorge lopez ortiz
CHANGELOG 7.8.31

System
Optimize - Devices with rare Bluetooth profiles are hidden in the device list (08-29)
Fix - Issues with Wi-Fi connection (08-30)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimize - Carrier name can be hidden now (08-29)
Optimize - No sound and vibration for unimportant notifications (08-30)
Delete - Battery charging info on the Lock screen (08-25)

Home screen
Optimize - Users can set their main Home screen in the editing mode (08-29)

Email
New - New Email app layout (08-29)

Music
Optimize - White screen appeared after opening Music in some cases (08-29)
Optimize - Music buttons can be read aloud in the Notification shade when Accessibility is on (08-29)

Multi-Window
Fix - WhatsApp crash in multi-window (08-29)
Fix - Some UI texts weren't visible in Split screen (08-29)

GPS
Optimize - GPS wasn't stable (08-29)

Recents
Optimize - UI layout (08-29)
Fix - Tapping the blank area of Recents brought the users back to Home screen (08-25)
Fix - Response issues (08-25)
Fix - Issues with opening Recents by tapping the Menu button (08-29)

Quick Ball
New - Quick ball goes back to the edge after 3 seconds of inactivity (08-30)

Updater
New - Generate md5 file for TWRP to avoid flash broken zip
New - Allow download zip on mobile data

OTA:
- OTA will be pushed at Friday evening GMT to not kill servers

JCTZoN0.png
Hi @ingbrzy,
Forgive my ignorance if my question as no sense.
Yesterday I read that someone made a ported ROM from china dev 7.8.31 of Mi 5 to the Kenzo and it works without bugs. Wouldn't be for you easy take the xiaomi.eu version and do the same for us (Kenzo users)? If you are allowed, of course...
Or at least say to us if it's true? I say this because if it was a ported ROM based in your ROM, I would try for sure...
Hope you answer my question.

Reactions: basf
I am still not shure if i want to stick with miui 9. Yes it's rapid on my redmi note 4x.
But battery life is still shockingly bad. Went from amost 13 hours screen on time to 8 1/2.
Do you experience the same mido'ers?

First install 7.2.9 with Android N bootloader. Look at thread 7.2.9 Post #2 https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-2-9.38201/
RELESED Android 7.0 for MI4C, Mi4S, MIMAX, MIMAX PRO, MINote PRO
Your BOOTLOADER will be relocked after upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0 MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO so unlock it by en.miui.com/unlock after ROM installation again!!!

How to upgrade to Andoid 7.0:
Install MIUI 6.12.22 before updating to Android 7.0..
Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip
Unlock your bootloader again on Mi4C, Mi4S, MiNotePRO
(check your bootloader status by command "fastboot oem device-info")
Install TWRP for 7.0 via fastboot "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" "fastboot boot twrp.img"
In case of issues, wipe /data in TWRP
For ROOT use latest SuperSU
I did try last weekend to install weekly eu.Rom on my Mi Note Pro. I come to sideload about 44% then it come two red messages and i had to restart and do a new installation. After several attempts i give up and reinstalled stable eu 5.1 . I Will try this method later not this weekend. I did try differential twrp

I do not have mobile data in this rom (nor in 7.8.24), I can receive and make calls and I have good coverage but I do not have internet. I have already reestablished the apn and I have tried adding others but I can not find the solution. I have also tried to reset the phone but it does not work, but instead with lineage os if I have data mobiles. I am from Spain and the operator "Orange"

Reactions: jc rey
I do not have mobile data in this rom (nor in 7.8.24), I am from orange. can receive and make calls and I have good coverage but I do not have internet. I have already reestablished the apn and I have tried adding others but I can not find the solution. I have also tried to reset the phone but it does not work, but instead with lineage os if I have data mobiles. I am from Spain and the operator "Orange"
I have the same of this problem on this rom, olso wi fi, bat on 7.8.31 is that fix

Status
Not open for further replies.