MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Folks,

Are there any release dates fixed for the MIUI 9 release for the Redmi Note 4 MTK ? I am just seeing Updates for the 4X but no updates for the MTK Version.

Thank you in advance

Since several year I have requested to MIUI9 development a landscape display in email APK. They answered they will work on it.
But,.
A new parameter exist in the new email APK but it has no effect....
303cb5b0bf5df0d16c66612a06221286.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Since several year I have requested to MIUI9 development a landscape display in email APK. They answered they will work on it.
But,.
A new parameter exist in the new email APK but it has no effect....
303cb5b0bf5df0d16c66612a06221286.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

It has effect see screenshots below, but it is not that what you think.

Head portrait switch disabled:

566a91a5820b0bc618ac46c0e1a171fd.jpg

Head portrait switch enabled:

79f8ea63a8089aefef5815c8ceba0c51.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bug with delete, ban devices from hotspots. There is no options.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update and for the possibility to set the Home screen.....but how do I rearrange the screens and why not in this Menü?

will xiaomi.eu will update firmware from closed beta? a lot of firmware has uploaded by xiaomi china, 7.8.28 to 7.8.30 for redmi 4prime and other 3rd batch devices???

will xiaomi.eu will update firmware from closed beta? a lot of firmware has uploaded by xiaomi china, 7.8.28 to 7.8.30 for redmi 4prime and other 3rd batch devices???
China dev miui 9 for many phone are still close beta test, no public. Same is with xiaomi.eu close beta.

Reactions: Gr1nch
China dev miui 9 for many phone are still close beta test, no public. Same is with xiaomi.eu close beta.

so xiaomi.eu will release the firmware after public beta announced by xiaomi?
how to get xiaomi.eu closed beta? should we register or something?

Great rom, clean, fast and optimizer, thank you very much, bat why can´t remove app Google or disabled?

Still can't enable install via usb under developer options. Is there any way to enable this without the Xiaomi servers needing to approve this? I really need this to work.
Otherwise it seems my only option is to switch to lineageOS and I don't want to do that.
Open your data (no Wi fi) and then switch on "install via USB", then close your data

MI 5 Tapatalk

Mi4c: Remote app disappeared after installing the new version (solved with playstore). Everything else perfect for now. Thank you! ;)

MI5S 4GB / 128GB
ROM looks good so far, new feature with the home screen is working.
Well done!

I just installed it on my Mi4c and it looks fine.
I don't know how to change the clock widget with another one from different theme. So far in home screen edit mode a small square was appearing and I was allowed to chose clock from another theme. With MIUI 9 I don't see such an option. Any advices will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.