MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! Sorry for my bad english. need help for my Redmi 4x. Can i go directly with twrp santoni to 7.8.31 from
xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4x_V8.2.8.0.MAMCNEA_v8-6.0 ?
Yes. After installing rom I would suggest you to do factory reset so back up your data first.

Anyone has a problem with charging heating issue with the latest version of eu rom? I got 42°C when im charging my redmi 4X. :(

Redmi Note 4 mido, 7.8.31

in security center the shortcuts are mixed up. Is this a problem in ROM or translation?
Also one icon is missing. See screenshot.

com.miui.securitycenter.png

Reactions: turtlix
I noticed that it is not translated into Spanish at all. He has some phrases in English, for the rest, we will see how he behaves these days.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

all perfect on oxygen up to now!
thank you for fixing hidden changelog :)

fix the spell check
that on 24/08 when disabling was still active

one problem when I use the remote control, even if it is active "appears on the lock screen" does not go, you see the lock screen and not the remote as in my miui 8

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "marcelo2f2a, post: 383547, участник: 118964"] Объем Bluetooth очень низкий после этого обновления! [/ QUOTE]
Так измени этот файл mixep_patch 9326 и все будет ок

Hello Friend. This issue is not related to the update. This is due to the location system in Moscow and the Moscow region itself.
Is the issue in my carent location in Moscow region really...? Can I replace anything in the build.prop?

I do not know if it's a bug or a limitation of mimax 2:
Any app that I set the led is always blue

whatsapp
Gmail
telegram

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Rom is amazing so far all good on Mi Note2. Only issue i have is app stability. Mi Apps tend to crash often.....is it normal for now?

Hello.
There's still a problem with Mi6 and Samsung Gear App. You can start Samsung Gear, but when it tries to connect to a watch, it FC (Samsung Accessory Utility and Samsung Gear).
With both Global Stable&Dev official MIUI roms it does not happen.

I love Xiaomi.eu ROMS (I've been installing them for years... Mi3, Mi5, Mi5S Plus) but due to this 'bug' I'm not able to sync with my watch, so I've to switch to a MIUI ROM.

Thank you for your work! Hope this will get fixed.

Cheers,
Àlex.

Hi!
After flashing 7.8.31 everything was working ok, except the new e-mail app layout...
If we have one native app that is working ok, why complicate? Why do I have to install another e-mail app overlapping the existing one? Makes no sense... Plus, I have installed two e-mail accounts, one personal and another professional and just only want to be notified when I receive e-mails on my professional account. With this new e-mail version I am not able to set up notification for each e-mail account individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.