MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese characters in default mi browser, running 7.8.31 on a Mi 5c using en_US locale

Screenshot_2017-09-03-18-21-39-669_com.android.b.png

uninstall Browser app updates... its not our app version...
Haven't installed any updates, version 9.2.0 is what I've found on a fresh fastboot install of 7.8.31... a bit off topic, but will xiaomi.eu team release an updated version of TWRP for Mi 5c? Current one is based on older 3.1.0

Hi. Where may I report bug in french language for the weekly update rom ?
There is no link in the beginning of this page.
Thanks in advance.

This night finally 72 hours pass and I can already unlock the bootloader. At this moment I have the global version 8.2.10 and I will put this 7.8.31 Whenever a new weekly version comes out, do I have to flash and lose everything or can it be put on top, or via ota? Sorry my English, i´m from Portugal and a new owner of a Redmi 4X. Thanks a lot.

This night finally 72 hours pass and I can already unlock the bootloader. At this moment I have the global version 8.2.10 and I will put this 7.8.31 Whenever a new weekly version comes out, do I have to flash and lose everything or can it be put on top, or via ota? Sorry my English, i´m from Portugal and a new owner of a Redmi 4X. Thanks a lot.
Weekly=loosing nothing.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

redmi note 4 global: mi remote app missing already reported.
Anyone facing unability to use MIUI backup (always stop not enough space while I have plenty) ?

Any one know how to fix notifications on whatsapp? When i receive 2 or 3 whatsapp the notifications gets "cracked or bugged" and dont sound or the sound get cut and not fully played, this happen to me in all eu versions last months (with mi4 and 4x, is the same problem

At same battery level, for no apparent reason, the charging time displayed for full charge varies greatly
Note 4x
Tks

RAM usage is too much and sometimes keyboard stucks while writing its really disgusting. Hope next release will be much better than this. Thanks Mi5S

Reading professional emails from a phone with custom rom? Big mistake.
So do you think that using one stock rom gives you more security rather than one custom rom? For me, Xiaomi.eu is not an ordinary custom rom, I believe. Even so I think that you are very exposed on both ways since you have one internet connection...
Reading professional emails from a phone with custom rom? Big mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.