MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domaltan Bey

Members
Jul 16, 2017
RAM usage is too much and sometimes keyboard stucks while writing its really disgusting. Hope next release will be much better than this. Thanks Mi5S

CPR80

Members
Jul 20, 2017
Reading professional emails from a phone with custom rom? Big mistake.
So do you think that using one stock rom gives you more security rather than one custom rom? For me, Xiaomi.eu is not an ordinary custom rom, I believe. Even so I think that you are very exposed on both ways since you have one internet connection...
Reading professional emails from a phone with custom rom? Big mistake.

Davi Busanello

Members
Dec 5, 2016
[Solved] Can't install 7.9.1 in my Mi 5s Plus, TWRP and OTA always display "file is corrupted"

Anybody can help me?

Last edited:

Mi4CMX

Members
Jan 10, 2017
Xiaomi Mi4c using latest MIUI 9 beta release. Today I experienced a "sudden turned off/drained battery" issue. Phone battery was 40%, started Google maps for driving directions. And 10 minutes later, the phone turned off suddenly, without warning low battery or else.

Please share if you're having same issue.

Reactions: Gaffy

jc rey

Members
Feb 15, 2016
So do you think that using one stock rom gives you more security rather than one custom rom? For me, Xiaomi.eu is not an ordinary custom rom, I believe. Even so I think that you are very exposed on both ways since you have one internet connection...
I am using smartphone for business, and at first you need to pass certification but not only, Any device with a custom recovery is a dead end.
It does not mean you are safe with stable stock rom & stock bootloader+recovery, but device is getting encrypted&enrolled through some security software that controls emails and sensitive data.
again reading professionnal email, storing professionnal info on a mod device is monkey business.

Reactions: minotavros

Bombtrack

Members
Apr 9, 2013
I cant get the alarm to work in DND mode. It keeps saying ringer is silenced which is pretty terrible. Any ideas>?

vodanhdaisu

Members
Feb 11, 2016
Mi5S Plus 7.9.1
I would like to report that my facebook messenger seem to be delayed
It does not sync automatically when new message come

squsrepeghotpop

Members
Aug 20, 2017
GPS
Optimize - GPS wasn't stable (08-29)

Really?!? I'm using it for some days on my Mi5 and it's very stable and faster than EVER!! I'm a bit scared to update :p
Have to say I agree last build for MI5 had great GPS. Having updated it seems worse, takes longer to get a fix and not as accurate.

Beauxda

Members
Sep 4, 2017
Can someone give me the ThemeManager apk version 1.2.0 from system apps from the previous builds before 7.8.24 for redmi note 4x . I don't like the new 1.2.1 version. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.