MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange. Maybie there is some option in miui thats turned on thats forcing automatical wifi connecting. Ill had to check it out.

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk
Of course there is "auto connect" option.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Is it possible to turn down the volume of the other person during a call? It's so loud I can hear them even if I put the phone 2m away. And I'm not in speaker mode.

Is it possible to turn down the volume of the other person during a call? It's so loud I can hear them even if I put the phone 2m away. And I'm not in speaker mode.
Volume down during call?

Of course there is "auto connect" option.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
OK, that's the problem. Thanks for the tip. But its strange that all my saved wifi networks have auto connect on off.

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

Hello
With this last ROM, on the lockscreen I have a white window "NOTICE" with a short list of the new features.
I thought that this message was only for the first boot but it remains.
Very strange.
Any idea?
Thanks
Screenshot_2017-09-05-20-46-18-359_lockscreen.png

Please adding a mirror to androidfilehost for weekly rom..it's too slow download it from sourceforge..it's just 300kb/s averages in mine..
Anyway thanks for awesome Xiaomi.eu rom.

Reactions: Adeolu
NO.. we work on MIUI devices only..
Don't get me wrong Ingbrzy, but if you say that, can I ask you gently to port the mi max miui 9 nougat ROM for our Kenzo? I believe you could do that in a blic of eyes, and we will be very delighted

Don't get me wrong Ingbrzy, but if you say that, can I ask you gently to port the mi max miui 9 nougat ROM for our Kenzo? I believe you could do that in a blic of eyes, and we will be very delighted

I doubt very much they will attempt that, same way you don't get closed beta versions of roms!

You probably know of it already but check the below version out!
[Port] Epic ROM based on Miui 9 Nougat v.7.8.31

Is an xiaomi.eu Mi Max port.

If a stable xposed for nougat gets released, I might switch to that port.

Reactions: Pitada
For those who have problems with the mobile data in orange Spain this is the solution for those who have problems with orange in miu9, within the APAN DE ORANGE change only the option that puts type OMV BY IMSI, and already the data work.
only that option other leave it by default rom miui global beta 7.8.31 tested.

Volume down during call?

The volume of the speaker that you hold to your ear during a call. It's really loud, I want to turn it down quite a bit.

im using mi 5.
can i dirty flash this just wipe cache/dalvic
im currently using 8.5.3.0
global stable eu rom.

please help

New stables released for:
HM4A_V8.5.3.0.MCCCNED
HMNote4X_V8.5.4.0.MCFCNED
HMNote4_V8.5.6.0.MBFCNED
MI5SPlus_V8.5.4.0.MBGCNED
MI5S_V8.5.4.0.MAGCNED
MI5X_V8.5.14.0.NDBCNED
MI6_V8.5.3.0.NCACNEG
MIMAX2_V8.5.14.0.NDDCNED
MIMix_V8.5.4.0.MAHCNED
MINote2_V8.5.4.0.MADCNED
MINotePro_V8.5.1.0.NXHCNED

For those who like to take extreme experimental steps with there devices: -

MIUI 9 Only --- Nougat based xposed for MIUI 7.0.X / 7.1.X <--- Unstable port, not Rovo89 work.

Backup before hand! Reports of it causing bootloops on devices.
I tried it out. Framework is active and modules are working!
Natrium, 7.9.4, superSU 2.82, xposed installer 3.0.1 by dvdandroid and xposed framework v87
(xposed-v87-sdk24-arm64-MIUI-edition-based-on-PurifyOS.zip - see link in original posting from @John O Connell )

Last edited:
Reactions: John O Connell
7.9.4 installed and boots OK. 7.9.4 does not pass online MD5 hash checker. Tryed download three different servers.
Seems to be OK.

Hi. I use your firmware. Why do you have another window for installing programs in your firmware? Can you make the original? It should be like this:
Screenshot_2017-09-06-08-30-49-195_com.miui.packageinstaller.png Screenshot_2017-09-06-08-30-52-792_com.miui.packageinstaller.png Screenshot_2017-09-06-08-31-00-217_com.miui.packageinstaller.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.