MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!! i am new on xiaomi.eu and I am loving the rom in mi Mi 5's!! But I have one doubt: if there is a buggy weeklly update I can revert to previous week version via updater app without lose data or do I have to flash via Pc?? Thanks!!

Hello! I have a problem, when i flash this rom with twrp, i get on the screen:
E: unknown command [log]
E: unknown command [log]
what i can do?

That doesn't matter, just ignore it and reboot to system (it won't cause any issue)

Reactions: Adeolu
Hi!! i am new on xiaomi.eu and I am loving the rom in mi Mi 5's!! But I have one doubt: if there is a buggy weeklly update I can revert to previous week version via updater app without lose data or do I have to flash via Pc?? Thanks!!
Make a FULL Twrp backup before updating to new weekly rom. Then you can restore your "old" rom everytime you want without loosing data
(all data are there up to the time when you made the backup)

Thanks graw2 for replying, when I reboot the mobile loop in the screen of the logo Mi and the phone don't start

Thanks graw2 for replying, when I reboot the mobile loop in the screen of the logo Mi and the phone don't start
How long did you wait after reboot ? Really loop or seems to freeze ? First boot after update takes some minutes (sometimes up to 10 min or more ! Time depends on device)

What device are using and what TWRP and what is your current ROM version? I saw that log only with old TWRP recovery before but that logs never caused any issue

Reactions: Michael_K
Mi mix. Im disconnected from data and wifi very often. Have to turn off and on data few times a day to have internet. Anyone has same.problem?

What difference is there between the one I am currently wearing, which is 7.8.31 and v8.5.1.0?

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

What device are using and what TWRP and what is your current ROM version? I saw that log only with old TWRP recovery before but that logs never caused any issue
My device are mi4c, twrp is old version because the new version gives me an error: remote: dtb not found. And i don't have any rom installed because i wipe all.

Mi Mix here

+I am getting email notifications for the first time since I am on a miui 9 release
+cool email app redisegn
-sometimes, notifications sounds even when I am on silent mode. Since a few days it's not doing it anymore thou, so it's good. I have been unable to replicate this bug again
-miui 2013 style notifications make me desire to burn the phone
-quick ball disappeared, very sad about that
-do not disturb toggle disappeared
-notifications are awful

My device are mi4c, twrp is old version because the new version gives me an error: remote: dtb not found. And i don't have any rom installed because i wipe all.
Dude the problem is if you are trying to install latest weekly firmware but you previously didn install android 7. I flashed 8.5.1 stable using old twrp, than i unlocked device, install latest twrp 3.1.1-1 and flash latest firmware. Thats all trick
PS: previously my firmware was 6.12.22

running since 3 days on my Mi5 .. no problems yet.

btw, it's sooooo f*cking fast! awesome ROM-upgrade from MIUI 8 to 9

Reactions: Adeolu
No GPS fix in Mi5 no matter what I do on this weekly. Tested with waze, here and google maps, in HW tests satellite count stays 0 forever.
Never had GPS issues before in any MIUI 8 or MIUI 9 except the last beta, wasn`t it supposed to fix GPS? Is anyone else having similar problem?

i flashed latest eu rom with bootloader unlocked.
Safetynet passed but nfc payment not success.

Any solution? Flash magisk?

No GPS fix in Mi5 no matter what I do on this weekly. Tested with waze, here and google maps, in HW tests satellite count stays 0 forever.
Never had GPS issues before in any MIUI 8 or MIUI 9 except the last beta, wasn`t it supposed to fix GPS? Is anyone else having similar problem?
Once I have had that issue on MIUI9 but switch GPS toggle OFF and ON again fixed that for me

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Payment default must be Android Pay in NFC options as well

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.