MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that the build has the bug or not, but i think the source of the problem is Android 7.0. I tried other ROMs, like global, *******, miuihu, but on 7.0 this problem always appeared. Marshmallow ROMs wokred always well. But I wouldn't like to change, there isn't any problem, just this.
What problem?

~Tapatalk~

What problem?

~Tapatalk~
Greetings! I have a Mi 5S, and 2 CPU cores (2,15 GHz) are sleeping. A lot of people people said that this is just not true, because third party apps don't work as well. The other theory is that the phone turns on the other 2 cores, if it needs. But this isn't true, because I play GTA full graph, and just the weaker cores are active. The speed of the phone is not as good, when all cores are active. It's experience.

Reactions: HadiET
Hello everyone, I have a Kenzo with bootloader locked and Global Miui installed, but I'm thinking to install this stable rom instead due this huge ammount of Google useless apps that are unable to uninstall. If I unlock bootloader, wich services I loose and wich problems I can suffer? This roms can be updated via ota? I used it on my old Redmi 1s and I was really happy with it

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your excellent job

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
Garanty issues probably. But xiaomi.eu roms are the best

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Is it possible to calculate arcsin, arccos and arctan with the stock calculator? I cannot find these functions...

Just advice. maybe you can put CAMERA API Addons on first page. thats totaly help us to activating Camera2 api

There is a problem when the phone is in pocket "head" in down, taking it out, it reboots.

Hello,

I have switched from Redmi 4 Prime (with xiaomi eu rom) to a MI5. On my Redmi 4 I could choose wether to play a sound for incoming messages in "do not disturb" mode or not. On my MI5 (also latest xiaomi eu rom) i cannot find this feature. So when I receive a Message (SMS) from a VIP contact a sound is played but i only want a ringtone for incoming calls from VIP contacts and not for messages. Is this feature not available for the MI5?

BUG REPORT: MI 5S PLUS
Background app autostart blocking not functioning since 7.9.7
Dunno about other devices

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't know it is bug from this version but i can't remove *.obb files from apps which i removed from my phone. Any ideas?

MIUI itself is quite strict in Apps permissions especially so the Storage.

I always grant Storage permission to all my apps in order to avoid any apps issue in both MIUI 8 and 9 Beta. :)

With that, all my apps are running super fine. No apps issue at all. :)

Reactions: Pedro Fernandes
MIUI itself is quite strict in Apps permissions especially so the Storage.

I always grant Storage permission to all my apps in order to avoid any apps issue in both MIUI 8 and 9 Beta. :)

With that, all my apps are running super fine. No apps issue at all. :)
Like me ehehe

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kelvintino
No bug.. That's fine..

~Tapatalk~
the thing is i want to enable fingerprint wakeup
but it says I/O error under wakeup_enable and everything else
and my fingerprint build is sagit
isnt sagit is the codename for mi6 ?
because i have mi5c
i thought thats the culprit but i dont know anything about this

but the fingerprint is working normally

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

6dd565ea7991989ea2183976bd14ec56.jpg

ac1da2dc7581074e847a8d1b7bb7a3fe.jpg

Hi, I'm using Mi5s/3GB, when i put my phone to sleep, the wifi alway turn off, i have checked always on when sleep. Please help me

Where is the serbian language? It's still there in stable version.

Послато са Redmi Note 3 уз помоћ Тапатока

Something is wrong with the Bluetooth on my Mi4c in this release... I had to pair again most of my devices, and the phone struggles to connect to my car (never happened before).

The most annoying thing is that the MiFit app has stopped collecting data from the MiBand (despite I can see the band in the app, check the band battery level and using the band to unlock the phone).

Let's hope next release Bluetooth works better.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

the thing is i want to enable fingerprint wakeup
but it says I/O error under wakeup_enable and everything else
and my fingerprint build is sagit
isnt sagit is the codename for mi6 ?
because i have mi5c
i thought thats the culprit but i dont know anything about this

but the fingerprint is working normally

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk
seems you have our old version or used magisk? anyway, device name is taken from ro.product.device in build.prop

Thanks very much for your work! :):)

One thing I wish since very long time:
Music App can search/play Music from Network.
Like Music-App from Sony.

MIUI Music App just can play from device :( - or am I stupid? :confused:

Thanks for the Music-Widget! :)

Redmi Note 4X

On mi 5s the battery is draining fast... 3h sot only... And if I don't touch the phone for an hour the fingerprint sensor don't respond at all not even turn screen on I have to use the side button to turn on the screen and then I can use the fingerprint sensor... Also Google Chrome crashes a lot and have lag.
If I use The search bar on settings it force close... Notifications from Gmail and email app don't work... I have both apps locked. Hope you fix it next week!

I confirm battery drain on Mi5s

why are you cutting out an assistant on your firmware that is available in the Chinese version? very convenient function!

Status
Not open for further replies.