(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: true
(bootloader) Display panel:
OKAY [ 0.080s]
finished. total time: 0.082s
Apply officially for bootloader unlock then proceed and reinstall twrp+rom

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Pedro Fernandes
Hi,

I *love* your job and dedication in this project - almost every member of my family has your rom, and I am waiting with patience the redmi note 4 release - but I also love my brand new MIPAD 3... could you please elaborate a bit more why have you decided to put down the MIPAD 3 after just 1 weekly release of the ROM?

Is this decision firm?

Kind regards
You will update your MiPad 3 with russians Multilanguage ROM ;-)

photo_2017-09-20_20-27-46.jpg

Battery drains much on this ROM.

Because of the network (wifi and 3/4G) doesn't go to sleep after screen off. Manually switch of the network battery drain is fine. So the huge battery drain caused by the the networking communications or some system apps use the network.

Because of the network (wifi and 3/4G) doesn't go to sleep after screen off. Manually switch of the network battery drain is fine. So the huge battery drain caused by the the networking communications or some system apps use the network.
And GPS too

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Does any1 here know what is this 'emmc_appsboot.mbn' file in the original MIUI Recovery ROM which is deleted from eu ROM?

Trying to find a way to fix the reboot to recovery (from Updater app) bug in My Kenzo, tire of pressing the hard button, the reason why i asked this is i found a thread sharing the 'emmc_appsboot.mbn' file that fix the same problem in Redmi 3.. to bad i couldn't find the fix for Kenzo.

Also there is a friend here who got his RN3 SE (KATE) fixed by flashing fastboot (this mean including flashing that ''emmc_appsboot.mbn') : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/solved-cant-reboot-to-recovery-from-os.41559/#post-386437, but i want to avoid fresh install my phone..so i try to find what's not included in the xiaomi.eu ROM which may lead to fixing this annoying bug.

My Kenzo is on xiaomi.eu 7.9.14 ROM with official bootloader unlocked and ZCX TWRP installed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.