Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my useful lockscreen
30d1d1774da65ee563c5599fee9ad030.jpg
fcc1f2306683607a53a73f4073aab6df.jpg

Отправлено с моего (sent from my) MI 5s через (using) Tapatalk

I am one of the affected of the fake rom.
I could put the version of xiaomi.eu 7.9.7 weekly but now I tell the updator to update and tell me that I am already updated.
My question is if I can give the updater update packages, I see that the updater has the option.
If so, where can I find these packages to download?

Tnx
DOWNLOAD WEEKLY, first post. Easy, isn't it?

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

MIUI 9 7.8.10
With MIUI 9 we bring our own OTA back..! Thanks @Zdunex25 for a big help!
Ho visto che parli italiano, duqneue ti parlo nella mia madrelingua...
Ho il Redmi Note 3 MTK (Hennessy), dal post nella prima pagina risulta essere già presente il link per il download della versione 7.9.14, ma se cerco dal cellulare un aggiornamento dice che non c'è...
E' normale?

< Mi Max Prime here >

Updated from 7.9.8 to 7.9.14 via Updater - TWRP with ease!

7.9.14 on Mi Max Prime has been good! SOund quality and louadness in both the Speaker mode and earpiece mode have been awesome wiht MIUI 9!

However, it's still missing the following Toggle Widgets that I need.

Silent toggle.
DND toggle.
Auto Brightness toggle.

l6bbQ1R.png

Mi5S Plus on 7.9.7 eu
why i have always to manual download the update and manual install by twrp ?
EU rom don't have ota?

I'm a Redmi 4x (santoni) user here in the Philippines. I had trouble on signal drops with a particular network (GLOBE) using both lte bands 3+41. I disabled band 41 (fixed signal drop issue) and added band 12 and 28 to hopefully use the 700 mhz but its not working... then I tried to disable everything else except band 3 (most stable here, 4g all the time)... then I re enabled band band 7 for CA (still stable). BUT...
Ultimately, I was not satisfied to know that I have to disable some bands when it could be fixed by You or Xiaomi so I re enabled all bands again just yesterday 9/14/17. As expected signal drop offs went back assuming faulty fdd+tdd lte issue (GLOBE uses the TDD B41). Please fix this if you could. I have been reading a lot and i am hearing this issue is present to almost all xiaomi phones here in the Philippines using Globe Telecom.

I placed my Smart sim on sim 1 and my Main Globe sim on sim 2 twelve hours earlier and it seemed to be okay with the setup. Think you have to fix sim 1 and sim 2 some-sorta-issue as well. This is firmware issue.

Also, i want to ask. Is it possible to have lte bands added particulary band 12 and 28 to use the new 700mhz here in the Philippines? I have read a lot but it all says it is not working (have tried to unlock it and it really is not working, tried to have it as the sole band, disabled all the manufacturer given bands, not working) due to hardware requirements. I just want to hear your side of the matter.

Ho visto che parli italiano, duqneue ti parlo nella mia madrelingua...
Ho il Redmi Note 3 MTK (Hennessy), dal post nella prima pagina risulta essere già presente il link per il download della versione 7.9.14, ma se cerco dal cellulare un aggiornamento dice che non c'è...
E' normale?
Devi solo aspettare qualche ora l'aggiornamento ota è disponibile dal pomeriggio per non intasre i server. E' spiegato nel primo post.

Reactions: Latenzo
I have been on the latest February stable version. This morning I found out that the MIUI9 version for Redmi 3S/3X finally was available.
Dirty flashed and WOW!
Thanks @ingrbrzy and the other team members!
Great job, still trying to discover all the goodies of MIU9.

Reactions: jc rey
@Latenzo @giuseppe1S
please guys, this is an ENGLISH forum : write in english... Or follow @Stefano131270 : he always write on both lang ENG + ITA. ;)

Ragazzi, cortesemente, questo è un forum dove si scrive in INGLESE... quindi anche voi dovreste adeguarvi.
Oppure fate come @Stefano131270 che saggiamente scrive sempre in doppia lingua ;)
Soprattutto nel rispetto di chi non conosce l'italiano e, giustamente, non capisce una fava leggendo i topic scritti solo in ITA.

trying to install miui9 on my note 4x , 15min on android loading.... is it normal?
1st time after upgrading it took me about the same (bit longer even), as long as the progress bar changes every 5 minutes your ok

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

Reactions: JoernH
Hello ADMINISTRATOR or other Miui-user:

Is it possible:
Long Press Home Button to show / kill Apps ??
I think not....

By sure you can :
- long-press BACK button to kill current app (you can set this in "developer settings")
- add a shortcut button on home screen to "kill all opened apps"

Reactions: vapenote3
@Latenzo @giuseppe1S
please guys, this is an ENGLISH forum : write in english... Or follow @Stefano131270 : he always write on both lang ENG + ITA. ;)

Ragazzi, cortesemente, questo è un forum dove si scrive in INGLESE... quindi anche voi dovreste adeguarvi.
Oppure fate come @Stefano131270 che saggiamente scrive sempre in doppia lingua ;)
Soprattutto nel rispetto di chi non conosce l'italiano e, giustamente, non capisce una fava leggendo i topic scritti solo in ITA.
You are right. Sorry

Reactions: Michael_K
A think thats good move with EOL some devices and i think next good move will be EOL VIRGO(MI NOTE), because 2 years with rotate bug in apps will be no fix, because china not use gapps. Bug with Bt etc.

Many people complains about the slow operation and reloading of applications and desktop on MI4C and looking for alternatives among customs base pure android example RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.