MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi 3 (ido), I still can't turn off spell checker. It's annoying to see that red line whenever i type.

Android security patch is still 01.01.2017.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

One question.
To update my phone i have to check every week if there is a new update or it will be check automatically every week? Because i have never recived a notification saying that there is a new update.

Can I just go to the latest weekly from the last weekly I have for the Redmi note 4? (When it comes)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

One question.
To update my phone i have to check every week if there is a new update or it will be check automatically every week? Because i have never recived a notification saying that there is a new update.
Every Friday afternoon comes to the update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-15-17-31-49-322_com.android.thememanager.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-17-31-49-322_com.android.thememanager.png
    620.8 KB · Views: 437
Audio profile for each application please!
After playing music I hate to start a game, because of the volume. :(
It's only a byte to store the volume for each application.

Once again. If you like to stay with crappy MIUI8 - it's up to you. I just pointed to things you saying.
I use china rom on mi pad 2. Its not my problem eol xiaomi.eu for mi pads. If You want use miui 9, than flash to china or write to @ingbrzy to still release miui 9 update for mi pad's. I dont make roms, and its not mine decision. In my opinion its good move and next good move for me will be eol example Virgo. This is my opinion to which I have a right and You do not have to agree with me and I with You. For me its eot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Menu button = Show menu - there is only the option for the long press, not as it was before. There should be the option to have it as before. Otherwise why call it the menu button?

With the position of the three dots/lines (menu) changing from app to app, it is much easier to use the menu button. I use the 'menu' far more frequently than the 'recents'. So it makes sense to have the short press for menu, and the long press for recents; or at least to have that option.

That's right.
I used to do a long press on the home button to show the recents app, and a simple short press on the menu button to show menu since 4 years on my first Xiaomi phone the mi2s... ( logic that the menu button show the menu !!!)
Why change that, and disable the possibility to settling it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: vapenote3
I use china rom on mi pad 2. Its not my problem eol xiaomi.eu for mi pads. If You want use miui 9, than flash to china or write to @ingbrzy to still release miui 9 update for mi pad's. I dont make roms, and its not mine decision. In my opinion its good move and next good move for me will be eol example Virgo. This is my opinion to which I have a right and You do not have to agree with me and I with You. For me its eot.

Try to read and understand before answer. Then all will be fine.

After flash magisk v14 xiaomi mi 5c reboot in fastboot mode
Help me please
It happened to me last week.... I didn' root the phone after I have solved the problem by flashing the rom in TWRP. Even if your phone bootloops you can start twrp thanks ADB inimal and flash tthis new rom for example... No data were lost! But no solution to root the phone also...

I have a problem. Phone Mi MAX2. CDMA on the Chinese firmware for developers is working. On the firmware from the Multirom, works fine. But I'm user of your ROM. But CDMA is not working on xiaomi.eu. Correct this problem, please!

Reactions: Dmytro Gumenkov
in my rn2 daily wallpapers don't work,is it my fault?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.