dowload upload
6,88 Mps 0.5
6,38 Mps 0.36
4,38 0,96
Speedtest with my old redmi 1
10,97 1,15
10,91 1,02
10,92 0,62
is it normal that wifi speed is so low as the old redmi 1?, is it a bug software?
I have normal speed on my WiFi with 2.4GHz.
Speed on WiFi depends on other WiFi networks in de area and your channel and if it is rush hour with many WiFi devices. So it can change from hours or even minutes.

Tapatalk@Mi-4c

Last edited:
I have normal speed on my WiFi with 2.4GHz.
Speed on WiFi depends on other WiFi networks in de area and your channel and if it is rush hour with many WiFi devices. So it can change from hours or even minutes.

Tapatalk@Mi-4c
Same network, same channel test with mi4c and redmmi at 1 minute distance and the results are always as above.
It does not seem normal to me.

Same network, same channel test with mi4c and redmmi at 1 minute distance and the results are always as above.
It does not seem normal to me.
Then it should be your settings not the ROM because I get almost the same high speed with my phone and laptop using WiFi

Tapatalk@Mi-4c

Then it should be your settings not the ROM because I get almost the same high speed with my phone and laptop using WiFi

Tapatalk@Mi-4c
resolved by setting wlan frequency band at 2.4Ghz , default is automatic

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Help me please.

Hello, I'm using Redminote4 Global Version. I'm install the last rom(EU Beta Rom), I found....when I turn on speaker phone, it have noise sounds . Please fix it.

Thank you.

helloeverybody , I got some problem in some translate.Sometimes no translate in MiVideo.apk, only English, no Russian, but in global rom they are. Don't tell me to ask a miui.su fansite. They recommend to install they rom, but i want version of xiaomi.eu and want all translate miui for Russian region.

How do you install this using twrp step by step I'm on viper custom rom right now

Last edited:
Issue with this rom:

Still the same problem on Mi6 rom
The phone has been completly wiped a month ago.

- When you switch from Second Space to First Space, Bluetooth connection will be turned off most of the times even when you have turned it on on both spaces. When you switch within a few seconds it will remain on. When you switch after 2-3 minutes, it wil be turned off on the First Space.

I don't have this problem on Mi2 and Mi4 with this rom. The default language doesn't matter, English or Dutch.

Phone: Mi6
All Weekly Miui 9 rom's

Tested on Mi2 and Mi4
@ingbrzy, can you please get back to me on this long-lasting issue? Is it a bug in the Xiaomi.eu rom or is it a bug on en.miui.com rom?

I install on redmi note 2, from 73% down to 32% decreased during the installation process.
I cant set a theme limitlless, show error reject authorization 402.

In Redmi 4X (HM4X) the calendar app is staying in cache after cleaning. All other apps are leaving and disappear.
On other versions before it worked also with calendar.

Hi!
Mi6 MIUI 9 7.9.22 global weekly
Is there any solution to get Android Pay to work? When trying to run, it says that the system is rooted, or that the bootloader is unlocked. Through the adb i checked - the bootloader is locked and there is no root. In the description for firmware 7.9.22 was written that Andoroid Pay should work ...

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip
ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • Wipe /data partition
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Hi,
I am new into flashing ROMs and the introduction above is not enough to get a clue how to proceed accurately. If you have done it one time already, its no problem. So may I kindly ask, is there a link to a tutorial with detailed information how to proceed step by step? Would be great. Or maybe could someone answer it here?

Thank you!

Try clean headphone jack (same happens to me on RN2) with tooth pick diped in WD-40 and then blow inside jack ;)
The same thing happened to me on Redmi Note 4X. I plugged in a jack and pulled out fast, and the headphone sign disappeared from status bar and the issue was fixed, no reboot was needed.
But are you sure that it's not a software-related issue?

Hi,
I am new into flashing ROMs and the introduction above is not enough to get a clue how to proceed accurately. If you have done it one time already, its no problem. So may I kindly ask, is there a link to a tutorial with detailed information how to proceed step by step? Would be great. Or maybe could someone answer it here?

Thank you!
This is actually step by step guide.

go to your device part of forum and check for TWRP there surly will be post how to install TWRP there step by step or even google it. Remember to get right TWRP for your device.

- Download zip to internal storage
After you start TWRP you follow exactly those steps:
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

PS. If you have locked bootloader you need to first unlock it --> http://en.miui.com/unlock/index_en.html

Reactions: Stefano131270
Reactions: Stefano131270
Loving this on my Mi Mix 2 so far, but I have problems with the Theme Manager:
- I can search for themes
- I cannot open a theme's details, I only get a blank page with "Can't load resource"

Any fix for that?
I tried clearing cache and data, to no avail.

Loving this on my Mi Mix 2 so far, but I have problems with the Theme Manager:
- I can search for themes
- I cannot open a theme's details, I only get a blank page with "Can't load resource"

Any fix for that?
I tried clearing cache and data, to no avail.
Server issue?

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.