MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, the last update presented many errors in Redmi Note 3 MTK, I needed to go back to Miui 8, several Apps stopped working, even though I had done the installation clean.

Hello, the last update presented many errors in Redmi Note 3 MTK, I needed to go back to Miui 8, several Apps stopped working, even though I had done the installation clean.
I actualy on 7.9.21 v3 on MTK, and not probleme, is very nice rom. Just you install with more swipe :cool:

mi note 3. Having FC on cleaner apps.
d2d3b22e85760506169dba9b3fcd34e9.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sophon Dhumripanit
Clean install on Mi Mix. Otherwise seemed to work but I discovered the download manager bug that was a thing a long time ago: download speed limited to 150 k/s on mobile data.

I admire your work.
A little suggestion, why you guys removed the CDMA support?
I am leave in China, and I have a cdma phone card. It's not convenient for me.
Thanks!

Reactions: Dmytro Gumenkov
OMG, to what level is this forum disintegrating... 80% of people doesn't read even 10 post behind.. Respect to ingbrzy and graw for the enthusiasm, but really? Just give some respect to the people, who give you rom for free.. Ps: maybe do a research before you ask.. It will help all of us..

on mi5s plus (natrium) audio is very low compared with the official miui china
and i know i'm not the only one with this problem, many mi5 users tell me that audio is very low, compared with old xiaomi.eu dev :/

With magisk stable or beta version. CTS profile still failed. Any idea? Thank you.
01d82039d16d45a8b6dbfd51b5fb4927.jpg
8571c4239ecff39767c2ce9a70b805bd.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: faziego
A bit OT...
I have to say that I am really happy with MIUI and my Redmi note 2 but I am also disappointed because I know that the Android version it has will never be updated. I think that this happens because of the Mediatek processor.
So for sure my next phone will be a Xiaomi + MIUI but not a Mediatek based one!

Reactions: Mymymi and faziego
A bit OT...
I have to say that I am really happy with MIUI and my Redmi note 2 but I am also disappointed because I know that the Android version it has will never be updated. I think that this happens because of the Mediatek processor.
So for sure my next phone will be a Xiaomi + MIUI but not a Mediatek based one!

Good

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 4X przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi, in the previous versions miui, when you pressed power button to go to the home screen, pressing on home, the flashlight was turned on, not now, does it happen just like you? I have a MI3, thanks.

Hi

I'm having problems to pair my smartwatch Samsung Gear S3 to my Mi5 throw application Samsung Gear.
I tried with rom developer and stable and nothing.
Anyone have this problem? Is this a bug?

I want to report for a bug, when the phone is shutdown it doesn't reboot automatically, I need to turn it on manually every time!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-03-20-43-41-118_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-03-20-43-41-118_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 421
Status
Not open for further replies.