MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

I'm actually on the 7.9.21 using a Mi5s golden 3GB 64GB but it's lagging a lot, freezing stuff, is it possible to flash the 7.9.14 without losing any apps or data (only doing a Dalvik Wipe?).

Another question, is it possible to flash the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_V8.5.4.0.MAGCNED_v8-6.0.zip using the TWRP (only doing a Dalvik Wipe) to not lose any apps?

I'm asking that because my Banking App is a mess to get access to the token again, needing to go into the physical agency and I can't because obviously I have a job.

Hi there.

I'm actually on the 7.9.21 using a Mi5s golden 3GB 64GB but it's lagging a lot, freezing stuff, is it possible to flash the 7.9.14 without losing any apps or data (only doing a Dalvik Wipe?).

Another question, is it possible to flash the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_V8.5.4.0.MAGCNED_v8-6.0.zip using the TWRP (only doing a Dalvik Wipe) to not lose any apps?

I'm asking that because my Banking App is a mess to get access to the token again, needing to go into the physical agency and I can't because obviously I have a job.

Yes, you can dirty flash from 7.9.21 to 7.9.14, done that before.

Flashing dev rom to stable, i have no idea if dirty flash is ok, never done that.

Reactions: DeztMusic
Yes, you can dirty flash from 7.9.21 to 7.9.14, done that before.

Flashing dev rom to stable, i have no idea if dirty flash is ok, never done that.
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm more on flashing a dev to stable, do you know if this stable ROM uses the same bootloader and if it's Nougat as the current Dev? If yes, there's more chances to work, right?

где блядь обновления для моего HMNote3 с мая 2017 ни хуя. прошивка на henesy
ты на столько тупой что не можешь по ссылкам зайти и найти его в списке? и уважай ромоделов, мудак.

Reactions: ygyrt24
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm more on flashing a dev to stable, do you know if this stable ROM uses the same bootloader and if it's Nougat as the current Dev? If yes, there's more chances to work, right?
You can see the Android version from the first letter M stands for Marshmallow.
When you downgrade, it would be best to wipe data to avoid errors.

Reactions: Pedro Fernandes
For some days it gives me error WhatsApp, Facebook, I force the closing. The dialer too, I have to restart the mobile to dial a phone number or call from a phonebook number. Rotation has also begun to fail. I've never had anything like that before, only with this version and for a week. Any solution? Thank you very much.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

I have no problem with that. No battery drain. All fine with that 7.9.21 on my Redmi 4x (HM4X) sofar.

Ok no battery drain after 2nd charging, the rom is good. but auto brightness its buggy. dims to 0% or 25% but its still low brightness very low. if in manual its better.

For some days it gives me error WhatsApp, Facebook, I force the closing. The dialer too, I have to restart the mobile to dial a phone number or call from a phonebook number. Rotation has also begun to fail. I've never had anything like that before, only with this version and for a week. Any solution? Thank you very much.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

Those errors with a clean install?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I install a lot of times all miui.es roms, but only get FC all time. Anybody know how to solve?
Thx.

Yesterday updater program says that new update is availabe via OTA.
MIUI 9 7.9.21 V3. music volume problem solved etc. (not tested yet).
Installed via ota and boots ok.
If you download update now in the first page (this topic) will you get V3. update?

Yesterday updater program says that new update is availabe via OTA.
MIUI 9 7.9.21 V3. music volume problem solved etc. (not tested yet).
Installed via ota and boots ok.
If you download update now in the first page (this topic) will you get V3. update?
No

Thanks a lot for this! Running very smoothly on Mi4c.

However, one problem - since the MIUI 9 update my screen has gone blank every time I start a phone call. Comes back only after call disconnects. Anyone else had this? Any fixes?

Hey Guys,
whats up? No weekly since three weeks für mi 5c????
Why?
Mi 5c user as well. Xiaomi has been working on low level system optimizations as the updates following 7.9.14 proved to be highly unstable. That's why our device skipped the 7.9.21 release according to en.miui forum. Chinese holidays have pushed the delay further, so hopefully we'll get 7.10.9 this monday (am I right @ingbrzy?).

Issue with this rom:

Still the same problem on Mi6 rom
The phone has been completly wiped a month ago.

- When you switch from Second Space to First Space, Bluetooth connection will be turned off most of the times even when you have turned it on on both spaces. When you switch within a few seconds it will remain on. When you switch after 2-3 minutes, it wil be turned off on the First Space.

I don't have this problem on Mi2 and Mi4 with this rom. The default language doesn't matter, English or Dutch.

Phone: Mi6
All Weekly Miui 9 rom's

Tested on Mi2 and Mi4
@ingbrzy, can you please get back to me on this long-lasting issue? Is it a bug in the Xiaomi.eu rom or is it a bug on en.miui.com rom?

No reply from the staff yet, someone please get back to me on this issue...

Did a clean install with this update. Seems pretty fast and GPS works fine.
But gmail doesnt really update as it should. I always received my mails first on the phone, then after some moments on the pc on gmail webpage. but with this version I some times have to manually refresh.

Thanks a lot for this! Running very smoothly on Mi4c.

However, one problem - since the MIUI 9 update my screen has gone blank every time I start a phone call. Comes back only after call disconnects. Anyone else had this? Any fixes?

Reboot to TWRP, wipe Dalvik ART Cache & Cache, Reboot to System.

Hi, does anybody has an issue with Google Play Store? I have one problem when I want to update apps, the Google Play always tells me to wait for connexion, Wi-Fi or data. I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Hennessy.

Status
Not open for further replies.