MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5s after fresh instalki (full wipe) no LTE, only 3G and H+ (hsdpa). In settings is automatic LTE, and manual network search my provider is visible as Plus E, Plus 3g, and Plus LTE. I have manualy selected Plus LTE but bar icon is still only 3g/H+.
Network speed seems to not be LTE.
On second phone LTE all the time.

So short, after flash Mi5s LTE i missing.

Ok, figured it out. Default APN settings for my operator was wrong, the apn name should be "plus" no "internet" to get LTE.
Hope this will help someone...
This must by because fresh install, always worked out of the box.

Hi guys. I got 7.8.31 on my Redmi 4X. I just have to flash this one through TWRP (i dont have to wipe data?), or can I wait for OTA? When OTA will be available for redmi4x?

just installed for a day. Evrything Working good on my Mi5. But i have 1 bug in this update.

Brigthness BUG after take photo's, taking picture, and then open galery from camera then you will be see the brightness FULL SHINING.

hope this will be FIX. Thx

just installed for a day. Evrything Working good on my Mi5. But i have 1 bug in this update.

Brigthness BUG after take photo's, taking picture, and then open galery from camera then you will be see the brightness FULL SHINING.

Yes same problem please fix it

Reactions: mrcalleja
So Will Redmi Note 4X get the swapping buttons back or only the 7.9.8 devices? I really liked that feature

Redmi 4 Pro bugs 7.9.7 (reuploaded version):

1. Recording (noise cancellation) is still bad.
2. Brightness in gallery when opened directly from camera.
3. Clock widget (cannot use other theme widget).
4. File explorer loading content slower.

After 3 day used.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma and pazdir
Any way to override the version thing?
Because I have kenzo, but for some reason the rom thinks i'm using kate, so I can't install the rom :(

For Redmi 4x (HM4X) all works fine. Thanks!

Only one little thing came up. At least since 7.8.24 I recognized that I can not send SMS to Cyprus. (message after some scoonds "fehlgeschlagen")
It is not possible from Germany to Cyprus and from Greece to Cyprus. All other SMS seem to work. (inside Germany and also Germany to US/GB/..)
Calls to Cyprus work fine from everywhere I tried.
Possible that it can be connected with the ROM ?
Is there any different country code table for calling than for SMS ?

Weird error:
-Bluetooth is off
-you enter airplane mode
-you exit airplane mode
-now bluetooth turns on

Try on my Redmi 3 Ido. All work great.
But i have issue, first after instal i chose limitless theme. Then i switch to default theme. Bit when i try to switch again to limitless theme it say error THIRD PARTY THEME NOT SUPPORTED REJECTED 406.
I try download other theme and i can use the downloaded theme, but still cant use limitless theme.

Has anyone found a fix for the "eternal" weather widget not auto updating?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
...not only the weather widget is not updating (syncing)...what's about the internal clock/weather widget? Also the statusbar system clock is not syncing :-(

Same on Redmi 4X.

the rom runs quite nice but the button settings are messed up completely. further many translation issues in the german version. that are only the obvious things. don't like this rom. mi5s 3/64

Great work. I try on my Redmi 3 (Ido). All work great without noticeable bug.
But i havw some issue on theme.
First after instal i chose limitless theme. Then i switch to default theme. Whem i apply the limitless theme again it say error "theme from third party not supported rejected 406". I try to download some theme but no problem, the issue just on limitless theme. How to fix it?
But on my another Redmi 3 device i can freely switch to limitless and downloaded theme.
Thanks

Hi,
I have a Redmi3S. The capability of placing the GPS and wifi hotspot switch on the desktop has been lost after upgrading to miui9. Only a shortcut to the Wifi hotspot config screen is available now what is much less comfortable.

The button functions were changed. Now pushing the menu opens the task list and the long press opens the menu, and it can not be configured as free as earlier.

The lost functionality really hurt. I hope not only I miss these functions, and they will be back again in short.

Reactions: pazdir
Is there a solution to get xposed framework installed on 3s with miui 9 (marshmallow) without clean flash..?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.