MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
back to 7.8.24, 7.9.7 still missing the current charge (sorry but ampere is not so convenient), rom lags and drains.

Thanks.
Really disappointed @ Xiaomi for using android 6.0.1 for the Redmi 4 Pro...
I am using this ROM from yesterday on my Redmi 3 Pro (IDO). I haven't noticed any serious problems.
Just 2 small issues:
1. When I try to apply some of the new themes, I get an error: "Themes from third-party sources are not supported".
2. In MIUI 9 the icons are smaller, compared to my previous MIUI 8 ROM.

1. Use MIUI theme editor and open a theme then go on and save it
2. Apply the same theme twice

Updated my Redmi 3s, running good so far.

BUT. I don't see some of the new Miui 9 features that had been added. I don't know if it's because of the fact that the 3s is still running on marshmallow.

For example:

- No splitscreen functionality
- no quick switch between last apps via double tap on menu button
- smart assistant missing?

I don't know if it's possible, but if the xiaomi.eu devs could change the "double-finger-swipe-down" on a notification to quick reply, to a swipe down with just the single finger that would be great. Swiping down on a notification with to fingers isn't that comfortable in my opinion..

Cheers

Hi everybody, i want to install the new Rom on my mi4 (cancro). Now i have the rom 7.14.6, to install this One i have to do as usual? just download it and install it from the updater tool?
Yes...

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Updated my Redmi 3s, running good so far.

BUT. I don't see some of the new Miui 9 features that had been added. I don't know if it's because of the fact that the 3s is still running on marshmallow.

For example:

- No splitscreen functionality
- no quick switch between last apps via double tap on menu button
- smart assistant missing?

I don't know if it's possible, but if the xiaomi.eu devs could change the "double-finger-swipe-down" on a notification to quick reply, to a swipe down with just the single finger that would be great. Swiping down on a notification with to fingers isn't that comfortable in my opinion..

Cheers
Only on phones with nougat and up

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • For root install SuperSU 2.82 or Magisk in TWRP
  • For root MiPAD2 use SuperSU 2.46 in TWRP

How to install this latest TWRP for Note Pro (leo) - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298930581 ?
After updating TWRP using fastboot utility, phone can't boot into TWRP:

Code:
C:\adb>fastboot boot twrp3.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [  0.698s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: dtb not found)
finished. total time: 1.027s

I want to flash this firmware - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120760677 , but I can't make it because of TWRP 2.8.6.0.

What to do?

MiPad3 - someone has forgotten to replace the Chinese themes app with the one for "us" ;)
Other than that: Nice! Thank you so much!

Hola, ayer recibí esta actualización en mi Xiaomi MI5 y desde entonces no tengo internet por datos móviles. Solo puedo acceder mediante WiFi. Alguien puede ayudarme?

Скачал прошивку еженедельную для xiaomi mi4,но она не устанавливается и выдаёт ошибку 7. Что это такое и как решить эту проблему?

Few Bugs found in redmi note2. I can't install widget cause when I click on it the launcher crashes.
Also, during a call the sound is very low and I can't hear the other speaking, the only way to fix it is to put the speaker.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Few Bugs found in redmi note2. I can't install widget cause when I click on it the launcher crashes.
Also, during a call the sound is very low and I can't hear the other speaking, the only way to fix it is to put the speaker.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Must go to xiaomi oficial forum and try to give them that bugs.

First of all I would like to thank the developers! Here are some bugs that I found in my Mi Pad 3.
In my Mi Pad 3 default browser has an error entering the settings, the Extend function in Chrome is not working, bug when trying to change the order of the shortcuts in the notification bar and the widgets are still separate, fitting few per screen (calculator widget does not work)

Come on, Xiaomi. Admit it to us.
REDMI NOTE 4 MEDIATEK MIUI 9 NEVER EXISTED AND YOU ARE ONLY SEARCHING A FUNNY WAY TO LET US KNOW.

what about the long standing cpu 2 cores issue with mpdecision ?
Confirm.. Only 2 cores work..
eaeca86489dba0a49132f39edb0c7a94.jpg

Mi4 LTE by xiaomi.eu

I have Mi5x with your new weekly rom update 7.9.7

Every minute I get an error "Google Play Services getting closed too often... send report" I tried to clear cache and remove updates from Google Play Store App. No success.

Thank you so much for your help.

Mi5s after fresh instalki (full wipe) no LTE, only 3G and H+ (hsdpa). In settings is automatic LTE, and manual network search my provider is visible as Plus E, Plus 3g, and Plus LTE. I have manualy selected Plus LTE but bar icon is still only 3g/H+.
Network speed seems to not be LTE.
On second phone LTE all the time.

So short, after flash Mi5s LTE i missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.