• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batery issue.
Drains so fast.
21731095_10209654118861297_5727439197963790266_n.jpg
Que dispositivo es?

Where are all the desktop widgets?
Vibration, no sound, synchronization, music player and more...
How to return them?
XRN4X(global)

Hi there EU! Is it possible to add a pseudo kcal on the next update just to aid the unfortunate people like me who experiences lcd burn on their phone? Or should this be directed to xiaomi? Thanks!

< Mi Max Prime on 7.9.8 >

Bluetooth connection to my car works perfectly.
Google Now works fine too!

Newly registered and new to EU roms. I noticed after taking a picture then clicking the photo, brightness goes to max even when Ireturn to camera. I need to exit first then go to camera again. Redmi3x user here

I have installed the last rom in my mi max, and I have noticed that the light of the capacitive buttons do not light. Is it thing of the rom? or that can be. Can you help me Thank you

Mi 6 - screen wakeup info : somebody know a way to DISABLE screen wakeup when pressing HOME button (fingerprint) ?

It's a very very sensitive button and often I press it by mistake pulling or removing phone from my pocket :(

Last edited:
Redmi 3 (ido), besides awful battery life, I can't turn off spell checker. That red line is annoying as hell
4a71e8c376568d24b32162d2f8842484.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I have two mipad 2s. Just flashed miui 9. Works really well on both devices but have lost recovery and fastboot on one device - the updater app also crashes on this device but it reboots OK. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
I have same issue, dowloaded the new fix version, but how can i update if my updater crash ? I can't boot in TWRP mode too

Flushed this ROM on Mi5, its awesome, thanks for your work.
However faced a Play Market issue - it crashes every time I am trying to open it. Bugreport is below. Can you suggest solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-13-12-02-15-425_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-13-12-02-15-425_com.miui.bugreport.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 353
@ingbrzy MIUI 9 also has issues with notification...

No code notifications in Steam Guard...

Some social media/twitch notifications sometimes don't...

If you fix these problems with this week's update,

Thanks...

Mi 6 - screen wakeup info : somebody know a way to DISABLE screen wakeup when pressing HOME button (fingerprint) ?

It's a very very sensitive button and often I press it by mistake pulling or removing phone from my pocket :(
I have 2 Fingerprints assigned, No other Finger wakes Up the screen, so maybe you should assign one

I have installed the last rom in my mi max, and I have noticed that the light of the capacitive buttons do not light. Is it thing of the rom? or that can be. Can you help me Thank you
Check it:
Settings/additional settings/Notification lights/Button ligghts

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Hello forum users is it possible to somehow run on my an intelligent helper? Mi4c

Having problems with latest version MIUI 9 video recording on mi6, timer doesn't run and doesn't save any video. Currently on holiday where I had updated . Photo making is perfect but video no go:(

Status
Not open for further replies.