8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, do you have problems with Adaway? When I open It, there is a blank screen. I installed Magisk 15.3 and I have a Redmi Note 4 Mido.
I have problems with Mi Remote, also. When I try to add a Samsung TV, app crashes.
Thanks.
mine works in 15.2 after a clean flash.
Other users reported last week solving this issue uninstalling magisk 15.2, installing 14 and then 15.x over it.

Reactions: ivan.martinko
MIUI 8.1.11 v 2 RELEASED
- Fixed MiuiScanner app crash for some devices
- Fixed MiuiVideo app crash for some devices
- Fixed Mi Remote app crash for some devices
- Fixed Face Unlock for MiNote3

The whatsapp notification issue (led,vibration) are fixed?

MIUI 8.1.11 v 2 RELEASED
Scanner now working correctly on my Mi 5s. Thank you!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

You try Global Miui 8.1.11 for Mi6 on Oreo?
Than try first. Global its not mean better roms.

Instead of suggesting changes and complaining about everything, you would respect the work and decision of the creators of Xiaomi.eu. Will you help them to convert China and Global roms to Xiaomi.eu? There are phones that do not have Globala only China. And what are the phone numbers for those based on Global and China that should be processed and released on Friday? Do you know how much work it is? Are they allowed to abandon all phones that do not have Global because you installed Close Beta and it's early on Mi6 and something does not work? Commenting on, suggesting and pouring in is easy on the screen, but it's probably not so easy to create it right? Why, none of those who are constantly pouring lament on everything will not sign up for an alpha or a beat team? Or as dev will not create a better rom?

Totally agree with You. Users dont know what does mean what is "beta" or "close beta" and rom Mi6 on Oreo its too buggy.
All these roms are beta. Not all have issues. This is recommended not to flash at all.. they should test it more before release it in public. Suppose samsung release rom in this state for S8. It will be desaster for all users. Rom should be without big issues. It is not unoficial lineageos 15.1. i tryed all roms, not flashing first time. Had 3 xiaomi devices and have expirience. Im not a teenager that you must explain simplyest things. First oreo beta for MI6 in not for use. I will try it for a month. Wait to be polished cause i have not time to flash and reporting bugs and restoring. Nobody forses xiaomi.eu to port chinese roms. Thats their choice. I have mipad2 too and is shame to stop developing after a year and half. Waiting for lineageos to be stable and will use it. This takes me much time..

log? which device?
Mi note 3
Screenshot_2018-01-13-19-05-55-448_com.miui.bugreport.png

Thank you for your work.
Is working fine so far at Redmi Pro 3.
Btw. I am using MIUI updater since 3 Weekly´s without problems.
Why other user have to download and install manually?

Cheers, mib

MIUI 8.1.11 v 2 RELEASED
the quick charge didn't work on V1, how about on V2 sir, already fixed?

Global builds are not affected because Global builds based on nougat have completely different notification system that is close to stock Android (AOSP) notification.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
That is one of the point of thinking if maybe it is the case of having Global as base for Miui.eu.
I know that it maybe a terrific change for this community, based on China version since the beginning but I'm thinking if it is still convenient being this way.

Hello yesterday switch to stable to xiaomi.eu rom...i see rapid charge dont work...8.1.11 also 8.1.11v2...xiaomi mi6

Hello,
Does face recognition work on your MI5c folks?
When I try to configure a new face it is blocked on a screen explaining it s less secure than fingerprints...

Status
Not open for further replies.