8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to my HM4X? It takes to long to charge after this update. When i monitor sa amperage it is only around 80mA (minimum) and 90mA(maximum)

Maybe xiaomi.eu should base this rom on global beta instead chinese beta.. not much benefits of chinese rom u eu..

That's a VERY BIG statement but makes no sense at all! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

It doesn't make any sense at all for eu Xiaomi to "globalized" a Global Rom which is; already a globalized rom! You know what I mean...:confused::rolleyes:

You can just use the official Global rom instead of China based eu rom! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: barbuti17 and zeork
Xiaomi MI 6 - 8.1.11 -Full Wipe:

Doubled Icons in notification bar
Notification Led is not Working
No Notification sound for user apps
Mi Remote is not working (fixed with titanium backup and app from Play Store)

Last edited:
What happened to my HM4X? It takes to long to charge after this update. When i monitor sa amperage it is only around 80mA (minimum) and 90mA(maximum)
I have the same thing with the Mi6. I never had any battery drain with any of the updates before, ever. Now the drain is really bad. Like 5% in 1 minute only. It is also charging like a stoned turtle. 2% in 15 minutes.

I will try some of the standard tricks, like re-installing, clearing cache, etc but I think I will go back to the former version and wait it out.

Anyway, Xiaomi.eu team: thank you for your efforts, I know this is on MIUI. And even then, one bad ROM in two years. Not bad.

Xiaomi MI 6 - 8.4.11 -Full Wipe:

Doubled Icons in notification bar
Notification Led is not Working
No Notification sound for user apps
Mi Remote is not working (fixed with titanium backup and app from Play Store)

Do you also get the cryptic 'android system has a message' in on the display when not unlocked?

My mi note 3 is locked after HMNote3SE rom installation. On twrp (after a succesfull installation) I pressed "boot system" and the phone died. no recovery, no fastboot, no usb debugging due to an app that doesn't work with that option on.

This is weird, the very 1st line of the update script checks for the device code name, so the update should be aborted...

Hi, do you have problems with Adaway? When I open It, there is a blank screen. I installed Magisk 15.3 and I have a Redmi Note 4 Mido.
I have problems with Mi Remote, also. When I try to add a Samsung TV, app crashes.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Redmi 4 xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_8.1.11_v9-6.0.zip does not sync gallery photos My Mi account is emprty!!!

I have no problem with TB.

Tapatalk - Xiaomi MI 6

At first Titanium Backup didn't work for me. I used it together with SuperSU 2.82, but yesterday tried it again with Magisk 15.3, doing full wipe again. Don't if know this has anything to do with it, but this time TB did work for me. I also thought this had something to do with the change of the Android ID, but this is false.

ps. Oreo on my Mi6 does work fine so far, not a lot FC as reported above. Still a first release, so everybody should be aware (as always)

Hi, do you have problems with Adaway? When I open It, there is a blank screen. I installed Magisk 15.3 and I have a Redmi Note 4 Mido.
I have problems with Mi Remote, also. When I try to add a Samsung TV, app crashes.
Thanks.
For AdAway uninstall magisk and root with SuperSU

Reactions: Faber
Hello everyone.

I'm testing version 8.1.11 on my Mi6 and mapping various problems.

I did a clean install, as follows:
a) I installed by fastboot the latest Chinese version of development i found at http://en.miui.com/download-326.html#481
b) Flash twrp-3.2.1-0-sagit
c) Flash Xiaomi eu 8.1.11, format data (to decrypt)

So far, I have identified the following problems:
1) When I click to list the available wifi in the toggle menu, than FC and return to the lock screen
2) Facebook FC
3) No notification in some apps (sound, vibration, light)
4) Skype does not work in the second space (remains with a white screen after clicking the login link)
5) Too slow to change spaces and unlock phone
6) Titanium Backup pro does not restore apps
7) FC Facebook Messenger (Solution in Facebook react-native project: https://github.com/facebook/react-native/issues/2814)

I wonder how you guys think I should address these issues? I can make video and capture all the logs whenever possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.