8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guyz i have mi note 2. how is the battery with last dev?Should update from stable ver?
Thanks in atvice!

Speaking of charging, 8.0 vs 7.1.1. Stock charger in both cases. Same phone.

Egx0xXM.png
Thank you for posting this. Is it your own picture? You mind if I use this picture on the official miui forum? I move back to an older ROM, problem solved.

Thank you for posting this. Is it your own picture? You mind if I use this picture on the official miui forum? I move back to an older ROM, problem solved.
And what You write? You use china rom Official Oreo release? No! Than how You can know about that bugs is on official rom or only Xiaomi.eu?
China rom not public.

All these roms are beta. Not all have issues. This is recommended not to flash at all.. they should test it more before release it in public. Suppose samsung release rom in this state for S8. It will be desaster for all users. Rom should be without big issues. It is not unoficial lineageos 15.1. i tryed all roms, not flashing first time. Had 3 xiaomi devices and have expirience. Im not a teenager that you must explain simplyest things. First oreo beta for MI6 in not for use. I will try it for a month. Wait to be polished cause i have not time to flash and reporting bugs and restoring. Nobody forses xiaomi.eu to port chinese roms. Thats their choice. I have mipad2 too and is shame to stop developing after a year and half. Waiting for lineageos to be stable and will use it. This takes me much time..

This week rom got 98% recommendation to flash votes... (I didn't flash this rom)..interesting don't you think.?

Are beta testers mostly living in china? So many bugs we are facing with china rom ddin't happened to them?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-14-06-52-09-615_com.miui.enbbs.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-14-06-52-09-615_com.miui.enbbs.png
    226.3 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
This week rom got 98% recommendation to flash votes... (I didn't flash this rom)..interesting don't you think.?
Because vote people with all phone not only with Mi6. Example i use on few phone China roms(to test) and work fine: mi remote, mi scanner, battery qc, only still bug with double notification and video zooming bug, facebook and another apps not have fc etc. Than how i can vote to not recommended, when my phone with China rom work fine....
And yes before we vote we test roms nightly, when we have bug we report this and managers decides to release or not.
98% user in special teams is satisfited with this nightly roms, than vote how They feel.
Ask @ingbrzy how He vote, because He is in Mi Fan Site Member :)
Ask how vite @graw2.
I vote too. In vote Xiaomi.eu on this thread i vote recommended too, because rom Xiaomi.eu on my phone work fine too.
When my phone dont have issue on China and Xiaomi.eu i must vote not recommended or recommended. What You suggest? How vote next time?
I vote to only for my phones, i dont know how work example on Mi Note 3. Votes are summed up but this is a vote from tests on different phones

Example China and Global dont release 8.1.11 for Redmi 3 - ido, because have issue. Xiaomi.eu release.

Many users dont compare 8.1.11 Global vs China vs Xiaomi.eu on phones, but all blame China roms, and China dev :-D
Very good idea...

Anyone dont try china rom in this forum. All complain China rom, but only use Xiaomi.eu?
Again please.
Please change base to Global or do own roms :) than anyone dont blame china devs..
I think Xiaomi.eu will be work better on Global base and we will have new notifications. China dev its only for China. Global its for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I still have 7.10.19 version in my kenzo, so this is a long time without flashing new eu roms ... I know that versions after mine locked bootloader ... does these one (8.1.11v2) lock bootloader too??

I am personally using Oero version 1 on mi6 without major problems. The notification problem can be somehow fixed (check my way in the previous pages). No calling problems, no WiFi problems, no Bluetooth problems. Got 400MB more free ram (mine is 6+128). Boot fast and run fast. Android Pay and NFC got no problems.
I turned off all MIUI optimization and use the Pixel Launcher for oero.
I hinkle everyone should know we are flashing unofficial roms which is beta or alpha version. We may point the bugs but not complain about.
Well I also got the slow charging problem but I think I can accept that for few weeks. It is just a minor issue.

Reactions: aitatxo
Really? Can You read? We have Xiaomi.eu not Global. Xiaomi.eu base on China.
Read changelogs Global Miui and China Miui. Global have fixed this bug in 8.1.4, China not have fixed this bug. Xiaomi.eu base on china and have this bug... Ech.
Are you stupid? I am replying to someone said that this problem happens on global version!!!! Please read what I said before writing stupid things

Are you stupid? I am replying to someone said that this problem happens on global version!!!! Please read what I said before writing stupid things
Yes i'm stupid, have You with this any problem?

Then don't reply to my posts.
I know what You write, us not interested what on Global do You have!.
Global have diferent notofications than China and Xiaomi.eu and we know that on Global not bug with notifications.
You can read or not? What name is this thread? Its forum/thread about global?
Can You read? Global have different notifications. They not have this bug, only China and Xiaomi.eu have. Because Xiaomi.eu base on China.
Yours information is usuless
An He write about bugs on China an Global but He write that he have Bug with notification on China/Xiaomi.eu and he write tips how to fix it...

Ps. I will comment on your posts whenever I want

Last edited by a moderator:
@ingbrzy thank you for reuploading this week's version. You know, many have complaints about the issue on slow charging after the update 8.1.11, may I know if you already fixed it on version 8.1.11 v2? Im using HM4X by the way. anyways, Thanks for your excellent work! :)

@ingbrzy thank you for reuploading this week's version. You know, many have complaints about the issue on slow charging after the update 8.1.11, may I know if you already fixed it on version 8.1.11 v2? Im using HM4X by the way. anyways, Thanks for your excellent work! :)

Hey I've got a mi mix and my pc is broken could I flash twrp with the updater app on miui 9?

Ciao aggiornato anche io sul mio xiaomi note 3, purtroppo devo segnalare un bug per quanto riguarda l'app telecomando.
Quando la partita va in crash.
Qualcuno ha riscontrato lo stesso problema ????

My telecomando works fine, on my Mi Note 3 face unlock doesn't work,it crash on facial recognition

somebody will answer why after the firmware version 2 there were clones of system applications on my 4 pro, I put the first version they disappear

I do a clean install and again i have battery drain (mi5) and my notification from viber,whatsApp disappear

MI6 android 8 can't pair to Amazfit Pace watch. I have reset watch and phone. Still problem pairing. Pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.