8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Write to all, that we must do that after new install(update) Xiaomi.eu in Friday until They not fix This bug.

Write faq how extrat this apk, not all user know how do it( i knowx it not for me).

Write warning, that could be FC MiuiSystemUI.apk or system crash :)

Actually, this is very very very easy to do.

All you need is to flash globeROM_CenterClock_7.12.21_disable.zip which you can easily download from ******** website (******** use xiaomi.eu as their base rom).

Their centerclock disable zip file is to restore back the original MiuiSystemUI.apk of that miui rom so if we flash globeROM_CenterClock_7.12.21_disable.zip through TWRP it's the same as we overwrite our current MiuiSystemUI.apk with MiuiSystemUI.apk from 7.12.21 rom.

Just be sure to download the correct MiuiSystemUI.apk for your own device.

@Igor Eisberg, there I 've helped you write the how to guide you're asked to write haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-15-21-43-57-374_com.estrongs.android.pop.pro.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-15-21-43-57-374_com.estrongs.android.pop.pro.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 655
  • Screenshot_2018-01-15-21-45-54-466_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-15-21-45-54-466_com.android.chrome.png
    379.7 KB · Views: 577
Last edited:
Reactions: chudy002
Hi
One question please. This version of ROM has the new notification layout or not yet?
Thanks a lot
Toni

All you need is to flash globeROM_CenterClock_7.12.21_disable.zip which you can easily download from ******** website (******** use xiaomi.eu as their base rom).

Their centerclock disable zip file is to restore back the original MiuiSystemUI.apk of that miui rom so if we flash globeROM_CenterClock_7.12.21_disable.zip through TWRP it's the same as we overwrite our current MiuiSystemUI.apk with MiuiSystemUI.apk from 7.12.21 rom.

@Igor Eisberg, there I 've helped you write the how to guide you're asked to write haha
Haha i have simple way and center clock :-D. Just install theme center clock from Theme app or en.miui.com.
I use this theme from the begin when author release it (one of moderators on en.miui.com) and there is no double notifications. You dont need root, twrp, and miuisystem.apk :-D
Just I prefered default theme, but on default theme are double notifications. But for me its not a bug.

54c49aa75347e67e6c90fef0ad730ca5.jpg
b10ef7572770851b337c29b652888aad.jpg
55c76fb6f9d3f9809767243e0bac4a95.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mu.PNG

Tested, Works, GREAT THANKS

Last edited:
Redmi note 4 mtk with v2
Scanner keep crashing

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk!/lib/armeabi/libQuadrangleRecognizer.so" not found
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:372)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1076)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.<clinit>(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.detectPreviewData(DocumentModule.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.handleMessage(DocumentModule.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ingbrzy
Redmi note 4 mtk with v2
Remote keep crashing

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.Miir.transmitIR(android.content.Context, int, java.lang.String, java.lang.String) (tried Java_com_xiaomi_mitv_phone_remotecontroller_ir_Miir_transmitIR and Java_com_xiaomi_mitv_phone_remotecontroller_ir_Miir_transmitIR__Landroid_content_Context_2ILjava_lang_String_2Ljava_lang_String_2)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.Miir.transmitIR(Native Method)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.Miir.a(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.d.a(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.h.run(Unknown Source)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.e.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ingbrzy
After i saw problem with mi remote, i also on my redmi 4A, Scanner crashes.
Error in attached file

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-15-17-19-24-264_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-15-17-19-24-264_com.miui.bugreport.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 480
Haha i have simple way and center clock :-D. Just install theme center clock from Theme app or en.miui.com.
I use this theme from the begin when author release it (one of moderators on en.miui.com) and there is no double notifications. You dont need root, twrp, and miuisystem.apk :-D
Just I prefered default theme, but on default theme are double notifications. But for me its not a bug.

54c49aa75347e67e6c90fef0ad730ca5.jpg
b10ef7572770851b337c29b652888aad.jpg
55c76fb6f9d3f9809767243e0bac4a95.jpg

Personally I don't like center clock, beside last time I tried it, my battery backup dropped.

Hello, who are using MI6 with 8.1.11 , could you please post screenshot of notifications, are they like 9.2.3 global or old style ?

Personally I don't like center clock, beside last time I tried it, my battery backup dropped.
But i dont use this mode, only theme :)
Name theme: Discovery.
I just change status bar. All are default.
But i very like default status bar, i just set to show You. On this status bar not have double notifications.
Just download file thems in mtz

http://en.miui.com/thread-1476255-1-1.html

d1a416fe614749d158e26b8b6c4deee6.jpg

Reactions: Soebianto
After dirty downgrading to 7.12.21 I got FC gallery. I had to do data wipe. Then I had issue with backup restore from mi cloud. It just doesn't work without Chinese VPN. Xiaomi's quest...

After dirty downgrading to 7.12.21 I got FC gallery. I had to do data wipe. Then I had issue with backup restore from mi cloud. It just doesn't work without Chinese VPN. Xiaomi's quest...
When You do dowgrade more than one older update You must do wipe all or wipe data.
Example when You do downgrade from 8.1.11 to 8.1.4 probably no need wipe data, but sometimes need too.
But if You want flash from 8.1.11 to example 7.12.21 and older than You must do wipe.
Because probably You will have Android.process stop FC. or FC apps.

Reactions: barbuti17
I am not glad for update
Quick charge working after restart
Still have notification bug

Is a chance back to last beta before 8.1.11? mi 6

Status
Not open for further replies.