8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, just flash 7.11.30 via twrp, after flash boot twrp again and
clean cache and dalvik.

thats how I did it

Probably You stay forever in 7.12.21. Or a month at least.
Or install a Global

I am also still on 7.12.21, Mi Max Prime & Mi Mix1.
(But I also have a Redmi Note 4 I reserve running official Global developer to compare with.)

Why? I don't care much about notifications, but no weekly after 7.12.21 has gotten over 90% approval. I can wait.

Ok, the new full screen guestures for the Mix I want to try at some point, but no hurry - they can probably be made better than this first iteration.

The only thing I would really like is Smart Cover Mode for the Mix.
No rom seems to have that?

Last edited:
Thanks to Xiaomi for malfunctional service...

Service is fine - in China, the Center of the World, Middle Kingdom.

When everyone is forced to move to China and starts speaking Chinese, all problems are solved by default.

Don't you see the geniality in Xiaomis plan for world domination?
我是美國人
我說中文
說話不好

[QUOTE = "kgtlrt, post: 404440, member: 154107"] Trong HMNote4X của tôi - mido hai biểu tượng MIremote and Scanner. FC cũng ở V2. [/ TRÍCH DẪN]
My Redmi lưu ý 4x (mido) Miremote và Scanner working nhưng Miui Video FC.

I just installed this rom in my redmi 4x.
When i try to use different icons pack most of their icons are not shown.
In my old phone, with the same MIUI version and the same pack, the problem there isn't

How to resolve It?

Last edited:
I am also still on 7.12.21, Mi Max Prime & Mi Mix1.
(But I also have a Redmi Note 4 I reserve running official Global developer to compare with.)

Why? I don't care much about notifications, but no weekly after 7.12.21 has gotten over 90% approval. I can wait.

Then you should flash 8.1.11, it got 98% recommendation vote, and you don't care about notification bug.

http://en.miui.com/thread-1494588-1-1.html

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-16-06-52-52-691_com.miui.enbbs.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-16-06-52-52-691_com.miui.enbbs.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 324
I solved all my problems with version 8.1.11 on Mi 6.
Device 100% stable again and no FC :p

Toggle menu WIFI: Ok
TitaniumBackup: Ok
Fast Accounts change: Ok
No more home screen freezes: Ok
Battery Fast charge: Ok
My apps Bank: Ok
Mi Remote: Ok
AnyMote (A Mi Remote with steroids): Ok
General Apps: Ok
Another dozen problems solved: Ok

xiaomi_mi6.png

Last edited:
Reactions: axman79
Mi5s: bug: mi video player doesn't response when want to play the recorded video.
Interestingly I had MiVideo fc when I flashed v2. Clear Data fixed it. Yesterday it doesn't response again and clearing data now doesn't fix it. In fact it trigger a reboot after a while. This is on MiMax2

Nba2k18, the only game I am playing keeps on crashing both on eu 8.0 and global dev 8.0.
Hopefully next update for this coming week will fix it.

I trust more the 71.1% approval rating currently given here.

Chinese democracy is more or less like Russian democracy, I suppose - it does exist, but when you get close and try to pinch it, it tends to evaporate,
Total stupidity and nonsense

You have no idea and you speak. en.miui.com is an international forum, and this 98% result from vote its from.this forum. In Special team there are people of different narrations from different corners of the world. Are it moderators or beta, alpha team or device team, even photografy team. Voting is voluntary, nothing for it you have neither penalties nor rewards. I have not been recommended for half a year because Mi5C has some unresolved mistakes and nobody banned or threw me. I will say more, there are 2 votes for the so-called public rate and beta feedback, and in both negative votes. I will say more on the Chinese miui.com forum there, 99% of them are Chinese and everyone votes as they want. There he also votes and I was not banned and expelled ... You know @ graw2 he is not from China and on the Chinese forum miui.com (not international en.miui.com) is in China team beta and he is not from china and he votes like considered. So please do not speak about things you do not know about. Exactly, 98% comes from the international forum en.miui.com and there the majority in the Beta team are non-Chinese residents, mainly India etc.
In china forum miui.com i have many friends i write with them on qq and fb example and i know how They vote. Sometimes negative sometimes positive.
I vote many times positive too, example in last vote i vote recommended.
Why? Because Miui China Close Beta nit have bugs example fc video, fc facebook, mi remonte and mi scanner work fine. Qc work fine. And this is reason why i vote recommended. I'm not from China...

Even @ingbrzy is on Mi Fan Sits Member Team in miui.com and en.miui.com and can vote, how He want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.