8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my 50 cts:
I receive 2 days ago this update via OTA and all ended well, without any bugs or problems. It seems that i have now more battery stand off/on than with previous updates. And now, when i reboot to system i have no those android little dots running forward&backward in the down screen, but a nice medium colors dots playing&jumping til the home screen lock opens. :)

someone can explain why the mi6 already has oreo and the mi mix2 not? we have not updated for weeks, it's a shame, what problems are there? Are you going to update mix 2 this week?It is a shame that the mix2 is the last to have oreo

someone can explain why the mi6 already has oreo and the mi mix2 someone can explain why the mi6 already has oreo and the mi mix2 someone can explain why the mi6 already has oreo and the mi mix2 we have not updated for weeks, it's a shame, what problems are there? Are you going to update mix 2 this week?
Why Mi6 is better? o_O
Sent from my MI 6 using OREO Tapatalk
Flame war. Let the games begin...

Last edited:
Reactions: vainroma
I know, it will not notice anything because it has oreo, it is still miui9, but it makes me angry that the mix2 has spent almost a month without updating
It's because Xiaomi starts to update the best cell phones first, that's why. Wait, maybe in about 6 months update. :rolleyes:

Reactions: zeork
someone can explain why the mi6 already has oreo and the mi mix2 not? we have not updated for weeks, it's a shame, what problems are there? Are you going to update mix 2 this week?It is a shame that the mix2 is the last to have oreo
Why not sell mi mix2 and buy a Mi6? You can still update this week and have 'OREOO' and some FCs o_O

Sent from my MI 6 using OREO Tapatalk

Reactions: Soebianto and zeork
Well, if you first update the best Xiaomi phones, have first mi6 and mix2, because They are the best two of xiaomi
Don't cry, soon you will have Oreo and be happy again. :oops:
Android-Plus-Oreo-18.png

Reactions: zeork
And next complain. Why not update mi mix 2....
And that's what I told you earlier, here everyone can complain, hide and disgust. Disappointed rom because of bugs or eg. Introduction of a new android - complaining .. Exit rom with some even a small bug also complaining and blaming china dev and china beta team .. Man, the phone has stopped working since the lack of a temporary update? broke? What you do not understand. It takes time to test the introduction of a new android. Sam, give up the rom in a few days on the new android and without errors. You're pathetic and childish.
You should be ashamed for your stupidity, and not Xiaomi should be ashamed

I do not care about having oreo that I do not, what I want is that there are updates
Yes You cry child....

And for your message, nobody cares what you want and what you complain about. Nobody cares about such talking, neither Chinese developers Miui or developers Xiaomi.eu. If they want it for another two months, public Rom will not come out. And you will stay on the old rom, and they will spend the roms when they want. Nobody complains about children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rogerio Lucas
Since the last updates the GPS fix is terrible for my MI5C. Before it was just great. And like most others double notification (old news I know).

And that's what I told you earlier, here everyone can complain, hide and disgust. Disappointed rom because of bugs or eg. Introduction of a new android - complaining .. Exit rom with some even a small bug also complaining and blaming china dev and china beta team .. Man, the phone has stopped working since the lack of a temporary update? broke? What you do not understand. It takes time to test the introduction of a new android. Sam, give up the rom in a few days on the new android and without errors. You're pathetic and childish.
It depends, I have a mix 2, and a oneplus 5.
On oneplus 5, even when updating to oreo, you see beta updates every two weeks that you are never left without news.
I know they might not start the beta at the same level than xiaomi (more oreo alpha actually), but then I can imagine many could ask about an update, just because they Don t have news, this is human sense. Also some will just spend 5 Minutes here and ask because it is faster than reading.

Keep up the good weeklies comments here!

Tested on Mido today on part with others mentioning someore battery drain, in my case with GPS drains about 33% faster than usual on a 3h drive, same weekly travel.

Will tell if different on my way back.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes You cry child....

And for your message, nobody cares what you want and what you complain about. Nobody cares about such talking, neither Chinese developers Miui or developers Xiaomi.eu. If they want it for another two months, public Rom will not come out. And you will stay on the old rom, and they will spend the roms when they want. Nobody complains about children.
what are you saying ? we are going to see, it is supposed of the weekly don so that they are as soon as possible if it is necessary to wait a month for an update , that's what the stable roms. I have not written anything rude, I do not give badly raised child, I laugh out loud hahaha

The same time it takes in the other models of xiaomi and is already in all even in the mi6 that carries the same processor, if you have a little education that I have not insulted you, Hahahaha I laugh with what you say

Last edited:
The same time it takes in the other models of xiaomi and is already in all even in the mi6 that carries the same processor, if you have a little education that I have not insulted you, Hahahaha I laugh with what you say

Very sad this, looks like oreo is cool, but it's only for Mi6 o_O
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.