8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HM4X:
- FC crash Scanner App
- Weather app is fine now (back to previous version)
- Long press quick dial works great.

Thanks again..

Can anybody confirm if this version has the annoying DND behaviour introduced in MIUI 9? Or, does application notifications remain silent with DND enabled as on MIUI 8 (or any other ROM)

Whatsapp no sounds, double norification icons for every app, few more issues mention by other users.. return to previous built. Nougat.. what do testets test? Whatsapp is most used messenger in world. Should see theres no sounds before release this rom.
Waiting for better release..

mi6, very slow charging!
Wipe cache and dalvik, solved the charging problem for me. MI6

#before

wHKndQ1.png

#after

klBkta1.png

Whatsapp no sounds, double norification icons for every app, few more issues mention by other users.. return to previous built. Nougat.. what do testets test? Whatsapp is most used messenger in world. Should see theres no sounds before release this rom.
Waiting for better release..
Testers do not fix bugs ;)

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

It has changed, see ... for a full explanation

With a change of major Android version, I always do a wipe and clean install. Then I use TB to restore all my apps, so I don't need to manually download and login again. I found out that the change of the Android ID also has impact if you want to use Titanium Backup. I believe you can back-up your Android ID in TB, but this need to be done before you perform the wipe.

As @Gaspie suggested, it makes sense just to add this info in the first post. Or does anyone else use a different way to backup and restore their app+data?

Reactions: Gaspie
This is not the time to use version 8.1.11 on Mi6, at least for me.
I did a clean installation (i made a wipe system, cache + data) and still lots of FCs.

The error happens when I click to select a WIFI network
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've still tried to see the error in "View Summary", but it returns to the lock screen.

And still other problems that do not happen in Android N. For example, if i have an adb shell open and an app requests ROOT access ,and the screen of the device is blocked, i can not unlock (it does not respond when I try to unlock the screen) and need to disconnect the USB cable before.

I will restore a backup with v7.12.7.
Has anyone had success with 8.1.11 on Mi6?

Last edited:
Reactions: ivan.martinko
MI6 - Don't work to start hotspot wifi from an app, it only work when is started hand form.
I think is a bug.

same thing here, I will restore a backup with version 7.12.7.
Try do flash phone in fastboot mode via Xiaomiflash 2017(best for me miflash) with last china developer fastboot rom 8.1.11 with clean all option(not clean and lock).
After that flash last(new) twrp for Mi6.
Put phone Xiaomi.eu rom 8.1.11 for Mi6(again download and check md5 checksum - maybe last download broken rom)
Install from twrp. After install Dont reboot to system, click back and go to wipe select wipe: data, cache,dalvik and internal storage. When finish reboot to system. Configure Miui and check. I allways do like that and work fine.

Remeber backup Yours data/files to Pc and backup twrp to Pc too or to sd card, because You lose it.

Since .eu 8.1.4 HM4X when i take off earphones and out again Equalizer sobre work till i reboot

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

Try do flash phone in fastboot mode via Xiaomiflash 2017(best for me miflash) with last china developer fastboot rom 8.1.11 with clean all option.
After that flash last(new) twrp for Mi6.
Put phone Xiaomi.eu rom 8.1.11 for Mi6(again download and check md5 checksum)
Install from twrp. After install Dont reboot to system, click back and go to wipe select wipe: data, cache,dalvik and internal storage. When finish reboot to system. Configure Miui and check. I allways do like that and work fine.
I will try this before go back to 7.12.7. Thanks!

Reactions: zeork
Status
Not open for further replies.